“This is a MUST SEE place!!!”

Morgan's Wonderland
Ranked #29 of 267 things to do in San Antonio
Reviewed 9 July 2014

What an amazing concept!!!! A park that is accessible for everyone regardless of disabilities!! It is so well done that my none- disabled son has soooooooo much fun as my daughters with disabilities has sooooooo much fun!!!! Has everything from fishing, swings, cart rides, sensory areas, and sooooooo much more and it's for ALL kids!!!!!
YOU JUST HAVE TO SEE IT!!!

1  Thank Joseph D

Reviewed 8 July 2014

We took our 5 yr old daughter with cri du chat. She had a blast. $30 for wife and I to get in. Was there for about 2 1/2 hours. My sister was with us and she works PT with special needs kids in okc and was blown away. Park is good for young kids with or with out special needs. Encourage all to go to.

1  Thank michaelc16
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Very nice place for smaller children. Lot's of friendly volunteers working in the park. Cost is very reasonable and free parking. Great playground facilities and rides for the tots. Took our 2 1/2 year old grandson and we had a great time. No large crowds so no wait times. You need to go and support this great place.

1  Thank wheelman1104
Reviewed 29 June 2014

I believe it is the only amusement park of its kind for special needs children (though they have things for seniors as well!), but I understand other cities are working on trying to achieve the same sort of park. The rides are all equipped to handle children with special needs, where other regular amusement parks wouldn't have this capacity. As of now, I believe it is the only one in the nation that has all sorts of amusement rides and activities for special needs children. It also has a peaceful park area for children to rest when they get agitated, like children with autism. There is a fishing pond and they provide all the required equipment. There is a room with the front half of a sporty car that the child can sit in and then they can go to the wall and press computer screens to decorate and color the car however they want. In the same building, they have a green screen that you can stand in front of and, with options, and make your own simulated TV broadcast that can be seen on TV monitors. I only saw a small portion of the park because we were there at night for a memorial service for a deceased friend who was a sponsor of the park. I just know that a special needs child could never have this type of wonderful experience anywhere else, and I'm proud that our city has provided it and pray that other cities will follow.

1  Thank voyzie
Reviewed 28 June 2014

This is a nice amusement park for younger kids (8 and under). All activities are designed to be accessible to children of differing abilities. Lots of hands-on activities, 3 rides, great playgrounds and sand areas. Nicely tended.