“Great honest burger!”

Fattboy Burgers & Dogs
Ranked #262 of 4,694 Restaurants in San Antonio
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 21 September 2013

This my favorite spot in San Antonio for a cheeseburger and fries! The service is friendly, the prices are fair, the restaurant is clean and the burgers are done right. The Fattburger with cheese is exactly what a burger is supposed to be; common ingredients prepared uncommonly well. Oh yeah, the fries are fresh, crispy and delicious.

2  Thank GiantRobotJohn
There are newer reviews for Fattboy Burgers & Dogs

Reviewed 2 August 2013

This was a real find for us. There were 6 of us and the staff quickly arranged a table for us while we were ordering our food. They were very attentive to ensuring everything was perfect. The food was excellent. We'll definitely be back.

Reviewed 27 June 2013

I'll just add to the list of positive reviews. We ate dinner here one evening around 6:30 & the food was really good. Got the slim boy burgers (1/4 lb burger) & shared a basket of fries. It was all yummy! The place is small but we had no problems getting a table. Service is friendly & quick. I must say I was so impressed with the hostess/cashier/server up front. She was friendly & helpful & just made us feel welcomed. Glad we tried this place while visiting San Antonio.

Reviewed 6 June 2013

I had planned to visit Fatt Boy on my trip to San Antonio and I had read a lot of positive reviews, so my expectations were pretty high. I was not disappointed! The burgers were served fresh and hot (but not too hot) and the onion rings were crisp, not too oily and fried in a nice, seasoned batter. I opted to go for the works and got a Fattburger with bacon and cheese. The free grilled onions and mushrooms on the burger were an excellent touch and made the already-good burger even better!
The location may not be ideal but they have definitely made the best of it. Since it's not directly on the main road, you might miss it if you're not looking for it. If you're driving north, you might miss it even if you ARE looking for it since it's hidden behind the Diamond Food Mart. The address is on Vance Jackson, but it's actually located on the corner of Mink Dr. and Ratel Dr. Make the effort to find it... you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed 3 February 2013

We were searching web to have a good hamburger on our way to other place we saw 54th St and decided to turn around n tryit best choice ever place is great n food the best :))