“Not enough food for the prices”
Review of Cibolo Moon

Cibolo Moon
Reserve with OpenTable
Cibolo Moon is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #49 of 4,667 Restaurants in San Antonio
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Southwestern
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Our premier restaurant in North San Antonio features Southwestern and Mexican inspired cuisine for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Enjoy an expansive breakfast buffet, daily Blue Plate specials, traditional Mexican favorites, outstanding Texas BBQ and more.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not enough food for the prices”
Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

The food was very good, and the biscuits and homemade jalapeno strawberry jam was a great appetizer. However, I ordered a salad thinking for the price it would be large enough for a meal... there was hardly anything, not even a third of my plate was taken up. I was quite disappointed as the salad was absolutely yummy! Overall if your looking for a lite meal or snack portion with a price of a full dinner meal I'd go here.

“Great Food!”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Some of the best waffles I have ever had! The all you can eat breakfast bar is worth the money you spend. We also had dinner there and it was amazing also. The star of that show though was their Agave Margaritas! The waitress shared the recipe with me and I have been making them at home ever since!

Visited March 2014
Houston, Texas
“I expect more”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Tip, get the 'burnt tips', and focus on the sides to get a filling meal that costs roughly heat it should given the mediocre quality

Visited June 2014
gnsfam, Manager at Cibolo Moon, responded to this review, 24 June 2014
Dear Guest,

I appreciate you giving us some feedback on your meal in our Cibolo Moon restaurant. My sincere apologies you did not enjoy your meal.

I am glad you enjoyed the burnt ends. They have been on the menu since the day we opened and have been a favorite ever since. I hope you give us another chance. While we did not meet our expectations this time, we have fared well with most of our customers. Our guests have rated us consistently in the top 3 for food qualtiy and service in North and South America.

Hopefully if you come back you will have a much better experience on a par with what we have become known for.

Again, I am truly sorry we did not live up to your expectations.
Dallas, Texas
“Food Was Great”
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Usually I'm not big on hotel restaurants - but seeing as how there isn't anything within 10 miles of the JW, this was our best bet. The food (breakfast included) was actually pretty good. It's basically flavored - nothing over the top and pretty significant portion sizes. My husband couldn't even finish his pancakes because he was so full! Impressive by a mile and not overly $$.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Lauren B
seven valleys, pa
“Fantastic restaurant in a wonderful hotel”
Reviewed 6 June 2014

Admittedly, I tend not to dine in hotels unless I am pressed for time or did not rent a car. However, we checked in late and gave it a shot. Loved it so much we dined there three times during our stay. Wonderful southwest flavor. Fantastic service. Great wine, beer, and cocktail selection (again with a southwest flair).

Visited April 2014