“Great selection for adults; standard for children”
Review of Cibolo Moon

Cibolo Moon
Reserve with OpenTable
Cibolo Moon is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #46 of 4,736 Restaurants in San Antonio
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Southwestern
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Our premier restaurant in North San Antonio features Southwestern and Mexican inspired cuisine for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Enjoy an expansive breakfast buffet, daily Blue Plate specials, traditional Mexican favorites, outstanding Texas BBQ and more.
Reviewed 7 July 2014

The crab salad, "burnt ends" and chicken enchilada casserole were all superb and the wine selection was great. As with High Velocity, the children's menu was limited and got old after four days.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

Try the apple pie, enough for 2 people. The biggest and best apple pie I ever had with homemade ice cream.

Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

The food was very good, and the biscuits and homemade jalapeno strawberry jam was a great appetizer. However, I ordered a salad thinking for the price it would be large enough for a meal... there was hardly anything, not even a third of my plate was taken up. I was quite disappointed as the salad was absolutely yummy! Overall if your looking for a lite meal or snack portion with a price of a full dinner meal I'd go here.

Reviewed 25 June 2014

Some of the best waffles I have ever had! The all you can eat breakfast bar is worth the money you spend. We also had dinner there and it was amazing also. The star of that show though was their Agave Margaritas! The waitress shared the recipe with me and I have been making them at home ever since!

Reviewed 22 June 2014

Tip, get the 'burnt tips', and focus on the sides to get a filling meal that costs roughly heat it should given the mediocre quality

gnsfam, Manager at Cibolo Moon, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

Dear Guest,

I appreciate you giving us some feedback on your meal in our Cibolo Moon restaurant. My sincere apologies you did not enjoy your meal.

I am glad you enjoyed the burnt ends. They have been on the menu since the day we opened and have been a favorite ever since. I hope you give us another chance. While we did not meet our expectations this time, we have fared well with most of our customers. Our guests have rated us consistently in the top 3 for food qualtiy and service in North and South America.

Hopefully if you come back you will have a much better experience on a par with what we have become known for.

Again, I am truly sorry we did not live up to your expectations.