“fish tacos for lunch”

Stonewerks Big Rock Grille at the Rim
Reserve with OpenTable
Stonewerks Big Rock Grille at the Rim is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #333 of 4,727 Restaurants in San Antonio
Price range: US$29 - US$31
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: IH10 & 1604
Description: Open for lunch, dinner, and late night. Great food and fun.
Reviewed 31 October 2013

I love the fish tacos here. It's a fun place to hang for happy hour. Great food, good service, fun folks. Can't go wrong.

1  Thank Karenbob

Reviewed 20 September 2013

We visited Stonewerks late afternoon / early evening on a Saturday, and sat at the patio bar. The overall experience was fine, we had drinks and appetizers and listened to the live band which was very good. Our bill was around $50, which is about right for San Antonio. I paid with my debit card and left the bartender a $10 bill for a tip.
The next week I was balancing my checkbook on the internet and I noticed that my account had been charged exactly $5 more than the actual bill. I was able to find my receipt and confirm the discrepancy. I called Stonewerks and spoke to a man I assume is the day manager. He was very helpful and willing to look into the matter. He located the restaurants copy of my bill and agreed that $5 had been mistakenly added. I had written "cash" in the area where a tip may be given as part of the bill, and explained to the manager that we had left $10 (20%) for the bartender that had waited on us. He immediately refunded the $5 overcharge, and apologized for the problem.
I was satisfied with the way he handled my complaint, and am willing to give the bartender the benefit of the doubt, but I would recommend that anyone patronizing Stonwerks give their bill the once-over just in case.

Reviewed 1 August 2013

Took friends here who were very impressed (I knew they would be). All selections were very well prepared and the bonus was the live band on the patio after dinner. A great time was had by all.

Reviewed 14 July 2013

Went with some friends on a Saturday night and arrived around 9:00 pm to find plenty of seating available. When 11:00 came around the place suddenly exploded with people yet the atmosphere remained pleasant and sociable. The live band was very good and played a wide variety of music. Outdoor seating was plentiful. The food was also good and reasonably priced. Overall service was very good. I would recommend this place for a first date if you are looking for somewhere fun yet not so loud that you can't talk to your date without screaming.

Reviewed 13 July 2013

I never knew it was here until my friend invited me to her birthday dinner. I went on a Sunday. Service was very fast. Food and drinks came quickly. The ambiance is amazing, huge bar and huge dining area. My only complaint was the waiter. He wasn't a good listener when we placed our orders, and he had brought out another plate that wasn't what my friends had intended. But other than that, I really enjoyed this place.