“Best night of sleep on our 6-week road trip”

Pinn Road Inn & Suites
Ranked #93 of 358 Hotels in San Antonio
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Perfect place to stay. It's family owned and inexpensive, with the cleanest room I'd seen after 5 (at that point) weeks on the road. The air worked great, the shower worked great, and I got the best night of sleep ever. I only stayed for one night, but I don't think I'd stay anywhere else if I was in San Antonio for a longer time - even if I had the money to do so. Also, talk a little with whoever checks you in. They're all nice people.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank David1223

Reviewed 30 August 2013

The staff is extremely friendly and very helpful. I was asked multiple times through out my stay how things were and if I needed anything. Great price for the amenities. At times the shower was hot/cold and needed to be adjusted frequently. Overall, I would recommend Pinn Road Inn & Suites to stay if you need quick access to Lackland AFB (JBSA), friendly staff and a great price.

Room Tip: There is no central air in the rooms however, you have control of the temperature. My stay was quie...
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 August 2013

I was scheduled to be in San Antonio for two nights. At the first hotel, they gave or room away, despite the fact the reservation was made at least two weeks prior. After two horrible hotel experiences and one that was average at best, we ended up at Pinn Road Inn & Suites. I wondered how their rating could be so high and their price so low. When we checked it out, I almost expected there to be a catch. The parking lot looked as if it had just been paved. The gentleman at the desk was hospitable, the rooms were clean, etc. If this hotel was located on the feeder of the main freeway, it would either be constantly at full capacity or the price would be higher. As far as hotels go, I would say this is one of San Antonio's best kept secrets. Don't be fooled by the price. This is a nice spot. Clean, personable, and courteous staff, etc. If the need arises for me to go back to this area, rest assured this will be my first choice for lodging.

1  Thank ibpianoman
Reviewed 26 August 2013

Patrick at the front desk is very nice and helpful. When we checked in we were hungry and he was very helpful in finding us restaurants nearby. The room was very clean and comfortable. Very reasonably priced. I will stay here again when I visit San Antonio. Stay here if you are going to Sea World because SW is very close by to Pinn Road Inn.

Reviewed 12 August 2013

This was my husband and I second time staying at this hotel! The customer service was and still is great!! We went to Sea World this time and had our daughter, and she loved the room...we had a room with a full size kitchen. Every time we come to San Antonio, we will stay here!! I highly recommend Pinn Road Inn & Suites!! They have excellent service and rates.

1  Thank sha_austin
Reviewed 4 August 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed here for two nights while we were visiting Sea World. Sea World was about 10 minutes away. Even though the neighborhood isn't very attractive, it is gated. The service was excellent! They even gave us a list of places that might be necessary for a trip (WalMart, Walgreens, Downtown etc) nearby. Our room was VERY clean! I could walk barefoot and not have disgusting marks on my feet (and I hate being barefoot). I was REALLY surprised at even how clean the shower walls were. Overall, we will definitely be staying here again. Best experience for the best price!!

P.S. Do NOT let the neighborhood fool you. There were nothing but nice cars parked in the hotel parking lot.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 2 August 2013

Off the beaten path but a gem! The office staff was very friendly and informative of the area. Knowing we were there for our Daughters BMT Graduation at Lackland AFB, they were prepared with maps and instruction to and around the base.

The property was recently refurbished and very clean. The room staff were spot on without issue. They even did our breakfast dishes one morning that we forgot .
If we ever go to the area again we certainly would return to this property.

Thanks so much for a great worry free stay.

Maj. M.G. Moore USMC Retired And Family

Room Tip: We had a Suite for three people it was great refer ,microwave, stove ,sink with pots panns and d...
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family