“Don't judge this book too early!!”

Pinn Road Inn & Suites
Ranked #89 of 357 Hotels in San Antonio
Reviewed 6 March 2014

I am a pretty thrifty traveler. I have pretty low expectation when staying at lodging in my preferred price range. This Inn sits on an unassuming side street. It appears clean but a little older. The reception by the owner was much more than I expected. When I opened my door, I about fell over. The room was very nicely appointed. A full size refrigerator, full size stove, nice bathroom and comfortable bed. The maid service was quite literally unbelievable. My room was cleaned everyday. One day I was going to put off doing the dishes until I returned from my meetings. The dishes were clean and dried.

Don't get me wrong. This isn't the Hilton. However if you want a room in the $45 range, this beats anything you will find up to $80 or so per night. You won't be disappointed.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank John S

Reviewed 28 February 2014

Hard to write this review. Others have already expressed my opinion: clean, large rooms, friendly service, not in the best neighborhood. It was a little far from the down town area but the price more than compensated for this.
I especially liked being greeted by the owner's dog every morning. It made one feel at home

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank raela
Reviewed 22 February 2014

Small nice hotel. Close to areas we wanted to visit. Clean. And as soon as we got there we were greeted by our last name (I guess we were the only ones left to check in), but since we did, all the time we were there we were treated very nicely. Manager wanted to make sure we had a pleasant stay and WE DID!!! We will definitely come back

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank KARINAHC
Reviewed 22 February 2014

Nicely managed and maintained. Fresh scent when entered the room. My wife liked the hotel very much... Especially the kitchen. Big room space and you will find all required utensils in kitchen.
If we plan to go to San Antonio next time, I know where to stay...

• Stayed: February 2014
Reviewed 30 January 2014

We spent 3 days at this motel. We paid for a room they gave us a suite. Rooms were really clean. Beds were really comfortable.
When we went to park our car the man from the office walked with our car and helped us get settled.
We called about where HBO was and the office sent a gentleman back to give us a breakdown of channels.
Excellant service, really reasonably priced and really clean. We have got to go back to San Antonio again this summer and we will stay here.

Room Tip: Try to get a room in back super quiet.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 January 2014

Our family stayed here last week while attending the BMT at Lackland. We are all on a budjet so I was delighted to find a place that was reviewed well and reasonably priced. While it is not posh- it is spacious and has everything you need. The folks in the office are super fiendly and helpful.
For military families coming for graduation perfect...and you spend little time in the room.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank sparkbun
Reviewed 17 January 2014

When we checked into PINN Road Inn we found the rooms to be very clean and spacious.

It is surely a value for money and all the attractions are also quite nearby.

Getting around tip: Make sure you go through the brochures kept in the reception that will have lot of coupons.

Try to book tickets for sea world from their website using the coupon codes available in the brochures to get attractive pricing.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family