“Clean and Simple, Excellent Service”

Pinn Road Inn & Suites
Ranked #96 of 356 Hotels in San Antonio
“Clean and Simple, Excellent Service”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Found this motel on trip advisor and it lived up to its excellent reviews. Simple, older decor, but clean and excellent service. Had a bit of problem with the phone but it was attended to and fixed promptly. Having a full kitchen and some pots and pans saved us alot on eating out. CLose to many attractions too. Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank 487daunec

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

I was a little worried with the area. But when I found this hotel from reading all the good reviews I just thought we would see for ourselves. Quite area, we had no problems. We even went next door to Moms , which is a quick snacks and drink stop. We ate at a local Mexican Restaurant which was awesome and cheap. Now what your here for.... The staff was very nice, the rooms were cleaner than most expensive hotels I have stayed at. I always check air filters and it was clean which most hotels don't regularly clean them. The beds were very comfortable and I loved there comforters. Not generic and scratchy like most hotels. We had brought our own pillows from home and didn't even need them because there's were comfortable. It is very convenient to Sea World, I think like 5/10 min. Hardly any traffic on that side. We would definitely stay here again!!

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
4 Thank lanamari
Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

Large, clean, spacious room. And the bed was incredibly comfortable! My husband and I even pulled up the bedding to find out who made the bed. My husband noticed the plumbing and commented that the water seemed so fresh as compared to other budget motels. A nice motel with budget pricing. We will be back!

Stayed July 2014
2 Thank thanksucsf
Gaffney
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Came for my boyfriend's bmt graduation at lackland and the hotel was only about 3 minutes from the base. We were very iffy about it at first but once we got there, it was great. Plane was delayed so we didn't get there until way after midnight and they were still there with a smile on their face ready to check us in. And super friendly. Room was very clean with a very comfortable bed. We stayed for 8 nights (used this as a mini vacation also) and it was great. Would definitely stay there again!!!

• Stayed July 2014
1 Thank Jmharri22
Tucson, Arizona
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Pinn Road Inn is a superb value and so much more pleasurable than a chain budget motel. Room 104 is spacious, with ceramic tile floors, newly remodeled furnishings and luxury touches that are a treat: thick, sparkling white towels, fan-folded and one shaped as a swan with packets of toiletries including makeup removal. Of course, a frig, microwave, WiFi. Generous parking area. And there’s a convenience market next door. The manager, Patrick, is extremely attentive and helpful. A housekeeper, April, responded to a special request with speed and generosity. Altogether of five motels I’ve visited in the past two weeks, Pinn Road Inn is the best.

Room Tip: In this lovely older building, the concrete walls are so thick, I doubt that noise is a problem in a...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank eaglewoman2014
Wittmann, Arizona
Reviewed 23 June 2014

The hotel was everything we could have hoped for! It was close to Lackland AFB for our daughter's graduation, near the freeway system so we could get to several tourist attractions, and pick up family not traveling with us, from the airport. It is an older hotel in an atypical neighborhood, but has a wonderful family feel to it, and the attention to detail from staff in regards to making sure the room was spotless, and we had all the information we needed to make our stay less stressful (directions to places of need/interest) was excellent. I would happily stay with them again.

Room Tip: We had a family suite -two beds, with a full kitchen - it made travel so much easier and less expens...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Kim K
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I booked this hotel for me and 4 other people for my boyfriend's BMT graduation. When we first arrived we did not know how to react because it was not in the best part of town. As soon as we walked in to check-in all of our worries were put to rest. The staff was beyond friendly and they helped us with anything that we needed from them. Our room had a kitchen and two rooms (we had to get a suite.) The beds were very comfortable and clean and everything was very nice. The hotel is about 4-5 minutes from base which is very very nice. By accident I left behind my boyfriend's graduation pictures that he ordered, and they offered to ship them back to my home for me, saving me a lot of money! Overall a very wonderful stay, and if I ever need to go back to San Antonio they will be the first place I call.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family