“Good comfort food at a good price!”
Review of Jim's Restaurant

Jim's Restaurant
Ranked #845 of 4,714 Restaurants in San Antonio
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 September 2011

I am a Flight Attendant, and as such am always in some random city and looking for good food at odd hours. Generally we try what the hotel recommends (and what is open) and this trip was no exception.

Jim's did not disappoint! It was home-cooked comfort food served up quick and with a reasonable price tag attached to it. This will be my new favorite spot when in San Antonio!

Reviewed 30 March 2011

I stayed in the aloft hotel just round the corner so was looking for somehwre close and simple. The food was definitely the worst I have even had almost anywehere.

Deep fried mushrooms to start - tasted like liquid fat dripping down your throat. Followed by chicken breast and fries. Again awful. I ate a few mouthfulls of each course and then left. The Pepsi was OK!