“Relax after your conference”

Alamo Sightseeing Tours
Book In Advance
US$74.68*
San Antonio Grand Sightseeing Tour
US$42.11*
and up
San Antonio Hop-On Hop-Off Trolley Tour, River Cruise, and Tower of the...
US$117.99*
Winery Day Trip to Texas Hill Country from San Antonio
Ranked #25 of 58 Tours in San Antonio
More attraction details
Owner description: Full Day / Half Day Guided and Narrated Tours of San Antonio. Visit the Alamo, River Boat Ride, The Missions and much more. Hill Country Tours, Tour LBJ Ranch, The Texas White home of the 36th President of the United States, Visit the Johnson family Cemetery where the President and Lady Bird are buried. Wine Tours in the Hill Country where you will visit two wineries and sample six Texas wines at each location.
Lagos
41 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Relax after your conference”
Reviewed 2 November 2012

A most for an insight to San Antonio; particularly when you are attending an event at the Henry Gonzalez Convention centre. You have an opportunity to go round the Alamo area.

Visited November 2012

fl
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“GREAT!!!!!”
Reviewed 5 September 2012 via mobile

We did the all day tour. Called the grand tour. Well worth your money. Dave was are tour guide. He was great. Could not ask for a better guy!!! We did so much. Shared a lot of history. The tea gardens were so beautiful.

San Antonio, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Awesome Tour”
Reviewed 29 July 2012

I am a native of San Antonio but had been away more years than I care to admit. So back in town, decided to tour my city. I took the Alamo Tour and saw more than one day that I could have in three days of driving myself and our tour guide, David, was spectacular. I have since recommended this tour to friends and they also raved about it.

Visited May 2012
Miami, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Unreliable and unprofessional”
Reviewed 24 March 2012

Besides some of their tour guides behaving rudely and unprofessionally, they went as far as canceling a pre-confirmed tour by our hotel concierge without contacting us, only to find ourselves rudely advised that "your tour is cancelled, we tried to contact you last night" for a very early morning tour for which we had gotten up at 6 AM. The driver who came to pick up other customers for different tours did not seem to care and said there was nothing he could do.
The hotel staff are still trying to contact the owner of the company Alamo Sightseeing tour.
I cannot recommend this company.

Visited March 2012
2 Thank Maria M
edward t, Owner at Alamo Sightseeing Tours, responded to this review, 9 October 2013
We have just joined Trip Advisor and i am sorry to hear of your experience last year. Although it has been over a year it is still important to me to respond. we have a 6 passenger minimum for the Hill Country Tour and we will cancel by 9:00 pm the evening before if we do not have enough passengers. I am not sure as to why you did not recieve a message but will retrain staff on the importance of making contact with our customers. I specifically want to address your comments regarding a statf memver that may have been rude or unproffesional. I do not condone nor will tolerate this type of behavior from any of our staff members. We take our customer comments seriouslly and bring in staff to address any issues we may have. once again i apologize for your experience and if you return to San Antonio please contact me personally for a complimentary Tour.
Tucson, Arizona
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Great Fun and Educational!!”
Reviewed 19 January 2012

We took the Grand Tour #1, an all day tour of eight of the greatest sights in San Antonio. Our tour guide was very friendly, funny, and full of information about San Antonio and the State of Texas. At each site, he would tell us where to go to see the best things, give us a time to meet him back on the bus, and then we were on our own. We really liked that aspect of the tour so we didn't have to follow a guide in a big crowd of people. He gave us plenty of time for lunch on our own which included seeing the Texas Ranger museum and the Alamo. We decided to take more time in the museum and have a relaxing lunch at the Buckhorn Bar. We saw some of the Alamo but since it is free admission every day, we decided to return to the Alamo another day on our own since it is free admission every day. All of the other sites had admission prices but they were covered by our tour fee. I recommend this tour to every one who is visiting San Antonio!

Visited January 2012