“Best value”

US$74.68*
San Antonio Grand Sightseeing Tour
US$42.11*
and up
San Antonio Hop-On Hop-Off Trolley Tour, River Cruise, and Tower of the...
US$117.99*
Winery Day Trip to Texas Hill Country from San Antonio
Ranked #25 of 58 Tours in San Antonio
More attraction details
Owner description: Full Day / Half Day Guided and Narrated Tours of San Antonio. Visit the Alamo, River Boat Ride, The Missions and much more. Hill Country Tours, Tour LBJ Ranch, The Texas White home of the 36th President of the United States, Visit the Johnson family Cemetery where the President and Lady Bird are buried. Wine Tours in the Hill Country where you will visit two wineries and sample six Texas wines at each location.
San Antonio, TX
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best value”
Reviewed 6 May 2013

This tour covered 8 San Antonio attractions, giving us about 30-40 minutes at each one, including the Alamo, RiverWalk, missions ElMercado and more. It included the entrance fees to each one as well as a River cruise. Especially convenient if you are visiting town for a short time and want to get an overview. We stayed in an RV park just south on San Antonio and the tour company came out to pick us up. I recommend this to all my friends who visit San Antonio.

Visited January 2013
edward t, Owner at Alamo Sightseeing Tours, responded to this review, 9 October 2013
As a fellow San Antonian thank you for supporting the Tourism industry and taking our tour. We appreciate your feedback.

Leicester, Massachusetts
45 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 57 helpful votes
“Fabulous Tour”
Reviewed 21 April 2013

I highly recommend this tour...Pick the Grand Tour! Full day and best value for your money. The bus was very comfortable and the tour guide "Phil" was fabulous. We enjoyed eight sights.
My favorites were the Alama, San Jose Mission, Mexican Market, and the Japanese Sunken Gardens but all of the sights were wonderful. Phil made it even more impressive buy walking the grounds with us and explaining all the history. The price of the tour even included a Riverboat Ride. Can't say enough good things about this tour. Hope you are lucky enough to get "Phil" as your guide as he was so personable, knowledgeable, and fun to spend a day with. Enjoy!

Visited April 2013
Thank you for your kind words and for your business. i will pass on your comments to Phil, he will be thrilled.
Lagos
41 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Relax after your conference”
Reviewed 2 November 2012

A most for an insight to San Antonio; particularly when you are attending an event at the Henry Gonzalez Convention centre. You have an opportunity to go round the Alamo area.

Visited November 2012
fl
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“GREAT!!!!!”
Reviewed 5 September 2012 via mobile

We did the all day tour. Called the grand tour. Well worth your money. Dave was are tour guide. He was great. Could not ask for a better guy!!! We did so much. Shared a lot of history. The tea gardens were so beautiful.

San Antonio, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Awesome Tour”
Reviewed 29 July 2012

I am a native of San Antonio but had been away more years than I care to admit. So back in town, decided to tour my city. I took the Alamo Tour and saw more than one day that I could have in three days of driving myself and our tour guide, David, was spectacular. I have since recommended this tour to friends and they also raved about it.

Visited May 2012