Home2 Suites by Hilton San Antonio Downtown - Riverwalk
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
Wyndham Riverside Suites(San Antonio)
Good 3.5/5
Omni La Mansion del Rio(San Antonio)
  • Restaurant
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Valencia Riverwalk(San Antonio)
  • Restaurant
1,177 results
All reviewsgreat locationthe river walkmajestic theatervalet parkingfull kitchenwafflesstreet noisevalet serviceper dayhistoric buildingtwo blockscomplimentary breakfastroom was largeindoor poolbusiness tripdefinitely stay here againgreat room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 August 2014

Only bad thing per se would be the valet, but it was well worth it. They brought our car out at 2:00am when our son ran out of milk. That is way better than walking to a parking garage late at night. We had a one year old and he had a blast. Nothing that would hurt him in the suite for him to roam around. Staff was friendly and helpful.

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
gruiz1, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton San Antonio Downtown - Riverwalk, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2014

Reviewed 19 August 2014

The rooms are very nice with comfortable beds and nice fully stocked kitchens. The two rooms that we had came with nice views as well. The morning breakfast was pretty good with a choice of waffles and breakfast sandwiches. We did have an issue with the cleanliness of the linens on one of the beds, we called and asked for it to be changed by housekeeping after it was discovered. Housekeeping did not change the linen they just flipped it over and thought we wouldn't notice, after discovering that is what happened we did speak to management who quickly resolved our complaint which was greatly appreciated, and because of the handling of the situation I would absolutely recommend this hotel again.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
gruiz1, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton San Antonio Downtown - Riverwalk, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2014

Thank you for writing a review.

I can assure you that I will work closer with my housekeeping staff to ensure a clean room for you and all future guests. I am glad that we were able to resolve your issue.

I hope that when you are in San Antonio again, you will give us another opportunity to service you.

Have a great day and again, thank you.

Reviewed 19 August 2014

Stayed at this Home2 Suites recently as a last minute option for attending a function in downtown SA. I was very pleased with the cleanliness and spacious room. Great location. Breakfast area could use a better setup.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo

Reviewed 14 August 2014

I highly recommend this hotel to anyone..The rooms are very clean and comfortable..close to the Riverwalk and other stores..Everyone was very nice! The one thing I think they could do is add more foods to their breakfast choices..

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
1  Thank Kent N
gruiz1, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton San Antonio Downtown - Riverwalk, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2014

Reviewed 13 August 2014

As a hilton member I was grossly disappointed in this hotel. Location was awesome but the room was dirty. At first glance it appeared clean then I went to the bed it had dirty finger smudges. Pulled back the sheets and there were some hair strands (not mine since I just got there). Last and final straw there was a small dead bug midway down the bed under covers.

• Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank Raavage729

Thank you for writing a review.

Have a great day and again, thank you.