“Drink creativity” 5 of 5 bubbles

Soho Wine & Martini Bar
Ranked #57 of 4,589 Restaurants in San Antonio
Cuisines: Wine Bar, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Bar Scene
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, After-hours, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: This particular location doesn't serve food, but they have very contemporary mixologist mastered cocktails. "SoHo Wine and Martini Bar invites you to experience downtown San Antonio all over again. A full service bar with a concentration of wines and speciality martinis." There is an array of live muscians who play mostly Thur-Sun nights. Soho is located on the Riverwalk in the heart of downtown San Antonio.
Corpus Christi, Texas, United States
“Drink creativity”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 November 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

This place is so cool! It's my absolute favorite bar in San Antonio. The bar itself used to be a bank vault, which they've converted into bar with a very cool atmosphere. The large black chalkboard on the back wall boasts dozens of martinis and other drinks that they have created. If you ask how they make it, they won't tell you! The creme brulee martini is very popular…it's dessert in a glass :) My favorite is the cinnamon vanilla infused tequila…mmmmm…my mouth is watering just thinking about it. I'm a tequila fan to begin with, but this does NOT have the bite that tequila normally has. It's also a sippy drink they serve on the rocks. The first time I tried it, I wanted to buy some to take home. Unfortunately they don't do that :( It is a MUST TRY if you're in town!

Visited October 2013

Dallas, Texas
“Great ambience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 November 2013 via mobile

Great date bar. Very nice ambience and there was a DJ on Saturday night. Great wines and many creative mixed drinks to choose from.

Only reason it didn't get an excellent rating is because a fight broke out in this bar between two gentlemen. Wrong night to visit but I would definitely go back. The staff handled the incident very professionally and in a timely manor. Cheers to that.

Visited November 2013
Overland Park, Kansas, United States
“Trust the bartenders!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 October 2013

I've been to soho twice, and I've had a few uniquely delicious drinks. Just tell them what you like, and they create a wonderful drink. Love this place!

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
“Multitudes of Martinis, but Weak on Wine”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2013

Five of us tried several of the specialty drinks and martinis listed on the large chalkboard wall in the tiny bar, near but not on the river walk. The bartender was knowledgeable and answered all of our questions. I had a mojito and it was good, but I prefer a bit more mint. One friend had a martini with spiced salt on the rim. The bartender kept one part of the glass clear of the salt in case my friend did not like it, which was very considerate (not necessary, he loved it). The bar has only a few wines and no wine list. I would choose nearby Zinc, if you are looking for wine.

Visited June 2013
San Antonio, Texas
“Ghost Pepper Vodka”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 April 2013

I stopped in here on my birthday, March 20th to have a few celebratory drinks. It was just at 4:30 on a Wednesday, so we were the first people there. After talking to me a few minutes and asking me a few questions the bartender personalized a martini just for me: a "spicy" cucumber martini with Ghost Pepper Vodka. Delicious. I should have cancelled the rest of my birthday plans and just stayed there.

• Visited March 2013