“Wonderful Discovery”

Staybridge Suites San Antonio - Airport
Ranked #96 of 357 Hotels in San Antonio
Reviewed 2 July 2014

This was our first stay at a Staybridge and we were sold! Comfortable rooms, wonderful breakfast. After that, we decided to stay at one of these hotels whenever possible. We were traveling with two granddaughters and they were in awe of the room!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank ERNEST M
Staybridge104, General Manager at Staybridge Suites San Antonio - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2014

Ernest,

Thank you for discovering our hotel and for the kind words! We are thrilled that you have made the Staybridge Suites your brand of choice; so with that being said….welcome to the “family!”

Have a safe and wonderful summer!

Reviewed 27 June 2014

Stayed here for 5 days and enjoyed every minute.
First, the room had a full kitchen- fridge, stove, dishwasher, sink, coffee maker, toaster, microwave, dishes, etc also sitting area for two

Next, there was a living room with a full couch and a chair along with a flat screen tv.

The bedroom was in a separate room, including two doors for privacy. Mine was a king size with two night stands and another flat screen tv.

The bathroom had a tub/ toilet and the sink was outside of the bathroom with a good size closet ( hangers, shelves, iron and board)

The room was clean and the bed was extremely comfortable. Had trouble sleeping when I came home.

They have hot breakfast which I didn't get to enjoy due to leaving too early in the morning. I was in San Antonio for my boyfriends BMT graduation. This took place at Lackland AFB which was a very easy commute. Hotel is right off the highway and it only took about 30 mins to get to base

There was also a roof too pool with a spa and grills. Chairs to lay on and a covered sitting area.

My overall stay at the staybridge suites was great. I will deffinetly be staying with this hotel again.

• Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank Missyjeanne

Missyjeanne

Thank you for the kind review and congratulations on your boyfriend’s BMT graduation! We are grateful you selected our hotel and wish you the very best this summer!

As soon as you’re ready to return, please do not hesitate to contact us directly as we are always happy to welcome our repeat guests.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

I was a bit set back when my company put me in a hotel off a highway (was hoping for Riverwalk accommodations). But the Staybridge was stellar! From the spacious suites to the free appetizers and drinks, everything was wonderful. Hotel was quiet (I have never slept so soundly at a hotel), clean and modern... Suites even had complimentary popcorn.

Would recommend to anyone and will definitely be back!

Room Tip: Only gave location a 3 because you need a rental car to get around... They say it's walkable, bu...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank RLG5771
Staybridge104, General Manager at Staybridge Suites San Antonio - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel! We are delighted your stay turned out to be “stellar,” as I know you were initially hoping for Riverwalk accommodations. We truly thank you for being our customer and we’ll be here if you need us next time!

Have a wonderful week!

Reviewed 15 May 2014

This was a nice extended stay hotel. Unfortunately, our room was right outside the pool. The pool is supposed to be closed at night, however there were people partying well past 2am by the poolside. I called the front desk several times and the gentleman told me I wasn't the only one who had complained and that he had asked the people outside to keep the noise down several times. I don't know why he didn't tell them to go inside because quiet hours are quiet hours.

Anyway, if I had gotten some sleep, it would have been a nice stay.

Room Tip: Don't stay near the pool if you want to sleep.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank lyssak11
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites San Antonio - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2014

Dear lyssak11,

Thank you for writing a review about your recent stay with us. I'm truly delighted you liked your room accommodation. We work diligently to ensure our facilities are well maintained and we try our hardest to provide not just good value, but comfortable, clean and friendly accommodations. I would like to offer a sincere apology for the inconvenience the noise from other guests had caused you and regret that you were not satisfied with the service you received from our staff. I have taken note of your valuable comments and will use these to monitor and improve the quality and services we offer for to our guests.

Jaime W
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 23 April 2014

We booked this hotel using reward points and were very handsomely rewarded. The staff was friendly and most helpful. The room/suite was humungous and very well furnished. Breakfast was good and convenient and the hotel location is stupendous. Would definitely stay here again when visiting San Antonio.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Staybridge104, General Manager at Staybridge Suites San Antonio - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2014

Thank you so much for your kind words and most importantly, thank you for being such a loyal IHG customer! We know it takes a lot of travel to earn a rewards stay; so handsomely rewarding you is our pleasure!

All the best from our Staybridge Suites San Antonio Airport family to yours,

Reviewed 17 March 2014

This is my new favorite hotel when I am in San Antonio for business. They meet the federal per diem rate. The breakfast is teriffic, and they offer a dinner (always a salad and perhaps tacos, fajitas, pizza, bratwurst or somethhing) plus beer and wine (all free) on Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday. The hotel is spotless, DIY laundry is free. They SAY they only have maid service Mon-Fri but my bed was made every day; the maid even washed the dishes!. Don't worry about the airport location; I rarely even heard a plane. Very easy to get anywhere in the mornings. Kitchen had a stove for light cooking. Bed was comfy, everything worked. Pool was heated so could use it in February. Like I said, all you could need and more!!

Room Tip: I had a corner room next to the elevator and even that was quiet, so I don't think there's a...
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Staybridge104, General Manager at Staybridge Suites San Antonio - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2014

Thank you so much for the kind words and for selecting our hotel for your lodging needs! I am happy to hear your stay went well and we are truly honored that you will think of us again should your travels ever bring you back to San Antonio.

All the best!

Reviewed 14 March 2014

I had the opportunity to stay at the Staybridge by the San Antonio Airport from August through October. It became our home for the 3 months that we were there. Not only was a Kitchen and Living Room available, but a bedroom that you could close off to have that at home feeling. The staff during this time were awesome. Always willing to accommodate the needs. Overall the food was better then most places that I stayed out. However they could have had a different variety everyone once in a while. Friendly place with evening social hours were people got together. Deborah, the Sales Manager was awesome in helping with all my reservation needs and making it feel like home. Thanks for all you did.

Room Tip: Ask for room with separate bedroom They have King and Queen and each one is great. But if you wa...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business

Dave,
Thank you so much for being part of our family during your extended stay, I am happy to hear you felt comfortable here and we want you to know that you always have a home in San Antonio; right here with us at the Staybridge Suites San Antonio Airport!

Best Wishes!