Please read this review. Especially if you are staying here with your family. This place is a two star resort at best. So many things are wrong at this place I will try and narrow down the worst.
1. We arrived at 6pm, check in is at 3pm. They said our room was not ready and would be ready shortly. We grabbed something to eat in the nasty bar area. Two sets of silverware had food on them wrapped in the napkin. It took at least 20 minutes to just get our drinks, never mind how long it took to just get a small snack. Finally we checked in at 8:30, yet had to wait another 30 minutes for the roll away, which I asked for during our reservation process.
2. Got up to take a shower the next morning, no hot water. Reported it, "Our boiler is not working." Boiler, what is this 1920? Got the kids ready to go to Sea World, and just to get out of this place. Sea World was great, do the Seafari. Got back to the resort around 6pm, guess what, room still not picked up. Called the front desk and asked them, got hung up on twice. Went to the front desk, told them the problem. No towels, room not picked up, and the guy just looked at me. Asked for the manager, this was the same guy from the night before, told him our problem, "What can I do for you?" this was his answer for everything. He said he was on it and would bring up the towels. He did.
3. My family went down to the pool area to cool off, the pool was just about as clean as our room, no towels, and when you ask for one, they tell you to bring your own from your room. The water is murky and milky, just overall gross. So we decided to head to San Antonio for dinner, walked back to our room, wet, room still was not picked up at least we had towels. Dried off went to dinner.
4. Got back from dinner, room was just barely made up. Let's just say, the bed was made, that was about it.
If you are going to Sea World STAY SOMEWHERE ELSE. Stay downtown and just make the drive, it is not that far, plus there are more places to eat, and things to do.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Take in the views of beautiful courtyards, indigenous plants and landscaping at the Hilton San Antonio Hill Country. Relax at our hotel near SeaWorld, and enjoy the massive flagstone fireplace and cozy chairs. Conveniently located in one of San Antonio's premier communities, our Hill Country hotel is close to San Antonio attractions including Fiesta Texas, dining, and golf.Settle into a comfy room or suite with warm, Texas ranch-style decor. Find down-filled comforters, marble bathrooms, 32-inch LCD HDTVs and WiFi access. Spread out and get more room during your stay with our 50 spacious one bedroom suites featuring rainforest showers and garden tubs with spa jets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton San Antonio Hill Country reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton San Antonio Hill Country Hotel San Antonio
- Hilton San Antonio Hill Country Hotel And Spa
- Hilton Hotel San Antonio
- Radisson San Antonio
- Radisson Hill Country Resort
- San Antonio Radisson
- Hilton San Antonio Hill Country Texas