1,796 results
All reviewssea worldmake smoreshill countryoutdoor moviethe executive loungekiddie poolking suitehot tubshuttle servicefamily vacationfree shuttlemini fridgepitsseaworldtomsproximityriverwalk
Reviewed 21 June 2016

My girls were happy with how the hotel room looked. The hotel itself was very nice and clean. I was satisfy with our stay, I just wished the water pressure was better. Four a family of 4 I wish they had offer double rooms to make the stay more comfortable.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Alex P, General Manager at Hilton San Antonio Hill Country, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2016

Thank you for the feedback. On your next say please consider a Suite and I think you find it an appropriate size.

Reviewed 21 June 2016

The Staff was very helpful. The restaurant food was very good. The pool was clean and tidy. The firepits were cozy to sit around and talk in the evening. I would recommend this hotel especially if you're going to Seaworld.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for the review and the kind comments.

Reviewed 20 June 2016

I was concerned after reading reviews for this property and I had just booked it for a 2 night stay on the weekend. Must say that the concerns were unnecessary. There were a couple of things that can be fixed but overall the stay was pleasant. The property is a mile from SeaWorld and they have a free shuttle every 15 minutes. If you are visiting and don't have kids, expect a lot of families and kids running around as a lot of families stay on this property for it's close proximity to SeaWorld.
Our room was clean, the receptionist was informative and courteous. The Shuttle driver gave us a lot of tips for SeaWorld and restaurants in the area. The only improvement is the restaurant where service was awfully slow. We didn't have a server tend to us for about 10-15 minutes.

The property has 3 pools, we stayed in the kiddie pool and it could use some cleaning. They have movies on weekends outside by the fireplace after dark for kids.
I would recommend this property, especially if you are visiting SeaWorld.

Room Tip: Does not mention Free Wifi, but front desk has a wifi code for free!
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family

Thank you for your response. I am very happy to see you enjoyed your stay! We will certainly work on improving speed of service in the restaurant.

Reviewed 19 June 2016

Suites are not big. If you are expecting Embassy Suite size then this is not it. Lighting in rooms are horrible. Girls...put your makeup on outside. Low water pressure. Took 45 minutes to run tub. AC is hot in halls and did not seem to work well in room. Pool reak of cholorine and cloudy. Lots of roudy kids too.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Alex P, General Manager at Hilton San Antonio Hill Country, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2016

Thank you for the review. Our Suites are larger than 350sq. feet (not including the bathroom). Rooms are well appointed and the bathroom has two sinks, a Jacuzzi tub, and rainforest shower. Suites have two separate rooms; the bed room includes a King Bed a dresser and two night stands. The Parlor area has a Sofa Bed, Seating area, wet bar with refrigerator and a balcony. I know that room size means different things to different people. Our rooms are well suited for a family of 4 - 2 adults for the King Bed Room, and 2 children for the Sofa Bed. I hope this helps but please feel free to contact me with any additional questions.

Reviewed 17 June 2016 via mobile

I booked thru trip advisor for two queen size double bed with balcony. When I went there they took my credit card then front desk lady went to manager and came back then she gave me room. When I went to the room there is no balcony. I went back and said this is not what I booked for then lady went to manager then manager came back said we are sorry all our rooms with balcony were sold out. I told them I booked it earlier and how come I have different room. Then manager JOHN apologize and gave me $50 voucher for dinner. I didn't get any kind of sorry or anything from the ladies at the front desk. Next day when I went to check out they gave me ridiculous price around 370$. I booked for 204$. Morning lady was so nice and helpful. She explained it to me. I showed her my booking receipt and there goes another waste of time. Then she transferred me to another guy I believe his name is jimmy. He helped me to settle my bill. So I lost my morning show at sea world. Finally he gave me another 100$ off my final price so it came out to be 108$. When I came home and checked my bill they charged me 158. Still 50$ less than what I booked. Manager jimmy said never book if from third party always go straight to their website and book it. Those who book from their website gets first priority then the third party. The only reason why I gave two star because of those two morning guys. I forgot her name but guys name is Jimmy I believe. Room has no microwave or fridge but it was okay stay as far as their billing headache.

Stayed: June 2016

Thank you for the review. I will have to look further into this to see what was done incorrectly. Sorry for the poor experience but I would like to clear up one item that is incorrect. All guests rooms reserved are assigned with the information provide to us. When using the Hilton.com Web Site you can be sure that the room you requested will be the room you receive. If this is not the case we will make it right. Using the Hilton web site and becoming an honors members has other advantages, including free internet and earning points to use towards free nights or room upgrades. Please contact me directly so I can have another look.
Thank you for being our guest.