“satisfy guest”

La Quinta Inn & Suites San Antonio Airport
Ranked #53 of 354 Hotels in San Antonio

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Clarksville, Tennessee
Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

Our stay at the La Quinta Inn & Suites near the airport was outstanding. Even though they are in the midst of a remodel they took care of all our needs. The hotel stay was a pleasant one. The housekeeping team took care of everything we wanted or needed and wasn't scared of the dog which is always a plus. It truly is pet friendly.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Pulaski, Tennessee, United States
Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

Even though the hotel is doing remodeling my stay was most pleasant. The rooms looked great and were very clean. The front desk was exceptionally helpful. A big shout out to J for his courtesy, kindness and professional attitude with everyone who came through the door. Definitely the people person you want working for you. Thank you J.

Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
Reviewed 30 May 2014

The rooms are very clean and spacious. Great service at check in and check out. It is close to the Airport so it is easy to get in and out of there. I have stayed there a few times and look forward to booking a room when I fly in and our of San Antonio.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Gerry L
Kerrville, Texas
Reviewed 30 May 2014

We have stayed at this hotel previously when we had an early flight. We have referred others to it also. The staff is friendly and helpful and the rooms are clean. It is currently undergoing a renovation and will be even nicer once it is finished. We can leave our car there at no charge and take the shuttle to the airport. The location is convenient to restaurants and shopping and 5 minutes from the airport.
I wish they would start their breakfast earlier, though.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Mcallen, United States
Reviewed 29 May 2014

horrible experience (elevator flooded) we had to use (everyone) the stairs for the rest of our stay. we were in the 4th floor and find that this was unacceptable due to the fact that there was people yelling profanity at hotel employees when my children were there witnessing all this crap. I twisted my ankle and to this day I still am very sore . I firmly believe that we should have not been charged for that one horrible night

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Ok, so the Memorial Day weekend crept up on me and I screwed up and the only room I could find was the La Quinta by the airport. The location was good and I've stayed at La Quintas before, but...
They charged $200 for a room that is usually $72. The hotel was under renovation and the workmen had jimmied the back entry door so it could not be locked, but the front desk clerk assured me security was their top priority, so much so that she lied to me about it being fixed, but when I left the next day it was still broken. There was dirt, dust, and clutter due to the renovation, they should have discounted the rooms instead of hiking up the price. The breakfast was miserable, and due to the increased occupancy, you had to stand in a line to get it. I am never staying at any La Quinta ever again, I have marked all the holidays still to come and will stay at one of the truly nice places in San Antonio, not this pit.

Room Tip: Find any other chain hotel.