Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham San Antonio Northeast
Ranked #229 of 355 Hotels in San Antonio
San Antonio, Texas
“Money well spent”
Reviewed 15 October 2013

My friend and I just stayed the night for a conference. I wanted to make sure we felt safe being 2 mom's traveling alone. We felt very safe and secure. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room had the a/c on and was very cool. The beds very comfortable and the room clean. The continental breakfast was bit more than average, scrambled eggs, gravy and biscuits along with what you normally expect. If I need a place to stay in this area again, I will return here.

Room Tip: This hotel is very close to Brooks Army Medical Center, (the hotel is just past it) and the AT@T Cen...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
microtelsanantonio, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham San Antonio Northeast, responded to this review, 24 January 2014
Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to review our hotel regarding your recent stay at our hotel.Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be. We hope to be of service to you in the future. We know you have a choice and we are glad you chose us. Again, thank you for reviewing our property with your kind words and if we can be of assistance to you, don't hesitate to contact us
Management Team of Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Stockton, California
Reviewed 1 October 2013

I was greeted by a friendly and professional staff member. I had a long flight in and wanted to get to my room as soon as possible and they made the check-in process seamless and fast. I would definitely recommend this Hotel and stay here again next time I’m in San Antonio. I stayed there for a total of 3 nights. The room was just the right size for me and every night I would come back my room would be well kept just like I walked in the first time.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

microtelsanantonio, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham San Antonio Northeast, responded to this review, 4 October 2013
Thank you so much for leaving us a review on TripAdvisor. We are happy to hear your stay was nothing less than satisfying. Should you ever be in the area again, please do consider us and give us a chance to serve you. Thank you again for your kind words.
The Management Team of Microtel Inns & Suites by Wyndham.
San Antonio
Reviewed 27 August 2013

The hotel is a good bang for your buck. I would stay here again.
The front desk checked us in quickly with no hidden fees. The rooms were small but efficient use of space. Breakfast was so so, but we were glad to have it.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

microtelsanantonio, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham San Antonio Northeast, responded to this review, 27 September 2013
The Management Team of Microtel Inns & Suites by Wyndham.
Garland, TX
Reviewed 13 August 2013

I thought I had booked at a different location, but was directed here. As nice as the first place was, this equalled it. Not exactly the most fashionable of locales, but it's secure and not out of the way. As soon as I came through the door I made to feel welcome. The gentleman at the desk found my reservation instantly and made registration process quick and easy. The room was small, but well laid out and very comfortable. There's no question that I will look no further this lodging when I am in the San Antonio area.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
Liberal
Reviewed 12 August 2013

stayed there 3 nights and i enjoyed my stay the 2 gentlemen in the front desk were very helpful didnt get their names tho, stayed in a queen suite it was nice and clean only problem was with the toilet not flushing unless you pulled the chain and some of the cabinet doors were broken. Breakfast was good cant complain they had biscuits and gravy which my daughters loved will definitely stay again if ever in the area.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
microtelsanantonio, Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham San Antonio Northeast, responded to this review, 27 September 2013