“Yvie Ellison”

San Antonio Ghost Tour
Ranked #5 of 58 Tours in San Antonio
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Sisters Grimm proudly presents two uniquely different tours that offer a mixture of San Antonio's culture, ghosts, history and food. (1) Nightly Ghost Tour: Meet your tour guides in front of the Alamo! They will take you through the streets of San Antonio and centuries past and tell you the grimm history of their ancestor's city. (2) Dinner & Ghost Tour: San Antonio's most talked about ghost tour! Join us inside one of America's most haunted hotels for an evening of frights and delights. This is one tour you do not want to miss!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Food available for purchase, Stairs / lift, Activities for older children
Cleburne, Texas
“Yvie Ellison”
Reviewed 21 November 2013

Friends, family and fun! Sisters Grimm is awesome! Our tour guide knew the history of San Antonio very well and communicated it so easily. She really gave you an old time feeling wearing a period dress and carrying a lantern as we walked the streets to each location. I shared this experience with some dear friends, one sister and my daughter and we all loved it, I highly recommend booking their dinner and tour that starts from the historic Menger hotel. We are planning another tour for next year!

Visited November 2013

Joshua, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“PeggyMaxfield”
Reviewed 15 November 2013

My friends and I visited San Antonio, Texas where we took a ghost tour with sisters grimm. The meal was great and the tour was very interesting. The tour guides were a lot of fun and helped us out. If you are ever in San Antonio go to the Menger Hotel and that is where you will find
the sisters grimm. Worth your time. We are going again next year, because they will have an
upgraded tour.

Visited November 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Had the best time loved it”
Reviewed 1 November 2013

The sister grimm made me and my wifes annerverary the best ever they were very accmadateing and went that extra mile for us I would recommend them very highly

1 Thank samiam1234pe
Cambridge, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“A fun evening in San Antonio”
Reviewed 21 October 2013

Found this company on Trip Advisor and thought it might be a good way to see the city in a different light (literally and figuratively). Our guides, including Obi the dog, looked the part in their period costumes and took us on a well paced, fun and historical tour of the city centre. We are not ghost-hunters so found the old photos and other stories as interesting as the ghost stories and they gave us a great insight into how San Antonio developed. A really fun couple of hours which then inspired us to check out a couple of hotels and bars for an authentic feel of the city.

1 Thank Alison D
Amarillo, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Spooky and informative”
Reviewed 21 October 2013

LOTS of walking, worth every step. My wife, my daughter and I all had a wonderful time! One of the people in our tour group even got an unexplained photo!