“Tender, flavorful steak for a great price”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #250 of 4,714 Restaurants in San Antonio
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 8 September 2013

The Texas Roadhouse is what it's called. A fun, noisy place with great service and food. A 20 ounce, bone in, Ribeye for $22. Smaller cuts, Prime Rib, and lots more. Plenty of country sides including a delicious chile. I'm going back for more.

Reviewed 11 August 2013 via mobile

I had received 2 gift cards to Roadhouse, I decided to use them on saturday, our family of 5 went out to eat. The staff was extremely nice. As we were getting ready to leave we payed with my gift cards I had received as gifts. The waitress came by and informed us that one of the cards wasn't working. I was extremely embarrased, we offered to pay for difference which was $25. The manager refused our money and just let the difference go. I will say that was the nicest thing I have ever experienced. The food was delicious as usual, but it is definately worth going for the service. Try this place you will enjoy the food.

Reviewed 1 August 2013

The service was very good and the food was good too. We got there around 8 pm and didn't have to wait on a table. The ribs were very good.

Reviewed 3 June 2013

I took my kids there around 11 a.m. to beat the crowds. Mission accomplished. Yet, despite the fact that it was us and about 6 other tables, the hillbilly country was blasting almost so loud, we couldn't really talk. And I know what you're thinking, hates country, so he's beating the place up. Well, who says you have to eat steak while listening to awful country music. Is it some law? Really, would someone please open a steak place that plays rock and roll!!! Normally, its at a volume that you can just tune it out.

On to the steaks. One medium rare was delivered well done. The ribeye was cooked right but sadly, it was mostly gristle. It also seemed the size of the salad has shrunk a bit... Normally a good meal, but not today.

1  Thank kuwells
Reviewed 11 May 2013 via mobile

The prices here are reasonable, I have had everything from Chicken caesar salad to sirloin steak. Everything on the menu is really good. The burgers are large and juicy, the ribs fall of the bone & the bbq sauce is awesome. My husband loves the Roadkill!, he mentioned, the chicken fried steak was good aswell. Several of the meals come with salad. They offered peanuts, the shells were all over the floor. My kids love the kids meals, hot dogs, burgers, chicken, & sausage. The kids meal hot dogs are the cheapest $3.99 even comes with a drink. But after trying that cinnamon butter inside of a warm dinner roll, makes it impossible to not get full on your appetiser. May I have a to go box for my meal, Please? That is usually the case with me, lol.