“Rushed dinner”

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #321 of 4,786 Restaurants in San Antonio
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 3 January 2014

This was the worst a very terrible meal. We early to beat the crowd but were rushed thru the dinner. we ordered an apatizer and our dinner with a salad. the salad came out about 4 minutes later, 2 minutes later was the appitizer, 1 minute later was the dinner. these were all brout to the table by different because our waiter went to take care or 5 other tables. we she finally came back se said she was sorry, which happened to be the only thing we could all agree on, she was sorry. The food was good but the experence was terrible. the manager never came by because he was getting chewded out by another patron. this place could sure use some new management.

Reviewed 24 November 2013

I always enjoy the steaks here. The quality seems much better than most steak places in the same price range. If you enjoy peanuts, it's for sure the place to go!

Reviewed 29 September 2013 via mobile

This place is usually full of customers after 7pm, but the reason is because of the good food (large portions), free roasted peanuts, delicious cinnamon butter bread, and casual atmosphere. The ribeye was delicious, but my only slight complaint was that it was overly salted. Food came quickly, although our appetizer took a while. They have a nice bar and TVs and the waitstaff is friendly. It is fairly noisy and seating is tight so I don't recommend this place for people with small children.

Reviewed 8 September 2013

The Texas Roadhouse is what it's called. A fun, noisy place with great service and food. A 20 ounce, bone in, Ribeye for $22. Smaller cuts, Prime Rib, and lots more. Plenty of country sides including a delicious chile. I'm going back for more.

Reviewed 11 August 2013 via mobile

I had received 2 gift cards to Roadhouse, I decided to use them on saturday, our family of 5 went out to eat. The staff was extremely nice. As we were getting ready to leave we payed with my gift cards I had received as gifts. The waitress came by and informed us that one of the cards wasn't working. I was extremely embarrased, we offered to pay for difference which was $25. The manager refused our money and just let the difference go. I will say that was the nicest thing I have ever experienced. The food was delicious as usual, but it is definately worth going for the service. Try this place you will enjoy the food.