See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 May 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 May 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 May 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 April 2014

The location was about the only good thing I was like to say positive. First off about the room, the air condition worked wonderful, TV was broken for the volume only would go up not down, tried using the remote, did not work had mold growing in the battery area. I never stayed at a location that does not provide anything other then a bed, no coffee, no soap! At check in was told they have a full house, normally breakfast runs 6:30a to 9:30am, however since they were full it would go until 10:30am. Which I thought was GREAT! However I was down for breakfast at 8:15am and more everything was empty, I went over to the front deck and provided to the two ladies stand there that the ideas were empty and they looked at me like they didn't understand English. The bathtub had so much hair in the drain that the tub wouldn't drain while taking a shower. To say the least this was my first and last time staying in a Knights Inn/Super 8.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 April 2014

I only stayed here because someone else paid the bill. The sheets were used/ had hair all in them. Roaches were in the coffee maker. Dirty tables. Dresser drawers did not pull out. No soap/shampoo. Towels smelled like mildew. Non smoking room smelled like smoke. I did not sleep good because the phone rang 4 times in a 4 hour period. Tried to answer it, but no one there. Asked others that stayed in the hotel, and theirs did the same thing! My sister checked in here about an hour after I did, and they gave her keys to my room, instead of hers. If it would not have been my sister, I could have had all my stuff stolen! BEWARE!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family