See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 September 2014

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 September 2014

This hotel has rather reasonable weekly rates for a summer period. There is a nice continental breakfast provided from 6:30am until 9:30am daily. There is a pool, which is a nice bonus in the hot Texas heat. The staff here is very friendly and agreeable. They even are willing to take a little extra trash out of the room, at least for those of us with disabilities. This additional attention for handicappers means a lot to me and my family. The rooms are nice, though the cable channel selection leaves a bit to be desired. The refrigerator is a small dorm style one, so do not expect to bring much that needs to be refrigerated. Now some units have kitchenettes, but not the room we are in. The room did have a nice lowered space for hanging clothes and there is also a safe in the room for valuable if you wish. The internet here is also free,but sometimes, it is a bit sketchy (though it has done well for us in the considerable time we have stayed here). The air conditioning has worked very well and is very quiet. The lobby area is very nicely done and the archway over the entrance is a nice touch (it also makes it easy for para-transit services to pick up and drop off passengers.

Room Tip: For extended stays, try to get a room with a kitchenette.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 July 2014

We checked in on Friday we had 9 people 2 rooms,our room was good,my friends ac didn't work so owner came and switched them out with was wonderful but in middle of the night that one stopped as well. so my friends husband fixed it.Then we went to Seaworld all day on Saturday got back and our key cards didn't work they forgot we were staying 2 nights,which is weird we paid for 2 night and our stuff was still there.the owner was wonderful though,we were sitting in front of our rooms having a few drinks and he went and bought a 6 pack of Coronas for us,for fixing the ac.However on Saturday house keeping went thru my stuff and stole a breast cancer tee shirt..I only took 2 tee shirts with me and came home with one double checked all my bags and at home,Yep it's gone...Then to top it off checked my bank account and they over charged me my receipt says 259.83 and my card was charged 281.83...so now I have to contact the wonderful owner.Hope he honors what my receipt shows and what I was suppose to pay..Lesson learned::I will never let house keeping come in and change beds or bring towels...they are not allowed in my room....The owner was a wonderful man....

Room Tip: Don't let house keeps in unless you are there...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family