The name of this hotel is "Riverwalk" but there is no river. Good and bad:
Good: older hotel but very clean with huge rooms. Full breakfast in very nice dining area.
Bad: in a strange location. Right on hwy 37 so road noise might bother you. If so. Ask for an odd # room to be as far from it as possible. If you don't have GPS be sure you plan ahead because it is hard to spot even if you know where 37/Commerce street is. Worst thing is parking. Somebody didn't do the math. I think it has 68 rooms but only 26 non- handicap parking spots. Otherwise, you have to park on the street curb or 1/4 mile away (literally).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at the Best Western Sunset Suites Riverwalk in San Antonio, Texas. An all-suites boutique hotel offering comfortable, convenient downtown accommodations, free Internet access, on-site parking ($12.95+tax per day), vacation packages and easy access to San Antonio's best attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Plus Sunset Suites-Riverwalk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Sunset Suites - Riverwalk Hotel San Antonio
- Best Western Riverwalk
- Best Western San Antonio
- San Antonio Best Western
- Best Western Plus Sunset Suites-Riverwalk San Antonio, Texas