I stayed at the Fiesta location. Was disappointed because the photos were better. First room had broken locks, so I requested another room. I was told they would upgrade me to a newly renovated room for free. Well, it was not much better, but not renovate. New tub surround, and hair dryer looks like. Very old and musty. Cleaning crew should be replaced because they ate not doing their job. Staff was great!
There were very tiny roaches, so I did buy bug spray and spray, so far three times. I also bought bleach and sanitized the kitchen, bathroom, dining, and vanity area. I feel better now.
Since I was staying for a little over 3 weeks, I did get a great discount. So, can't complain there. Looks like Roadway Inn bought this location, so I'm convincing myself they are just in the remodel stage, and I came at a bad time.
Nonetheless, it's okay for the price I paid.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Studio 6 San Antonio - Six Flags is less than 5 miles from Six Flags Fiesta Texas and La Cantera Mall. We about 12 miles from Sea World and the San Antonio Zoo. All modern guest rooms have fully equipped kitchens and Wi-Fi available for $4.95 per stay. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Studio 6 San Antonio - Six Flags Hotel San Antonio
- Studio 6 San Antonio - 6 Flags
- Studio 6 San Antonio - Six Flags Texas