The rooms were clean and breakfast was pretty good. It was the usual Hotel breakfast. Driving in San Antonio is so confusing so I didnt know how to get literally anywhere but there was a girl Echo at the front desk who explained where things were really well. She also explained how to work the stupid microwave because it kept not working right when I was trying to make oatmeal for my daughter but she helped so it was okay. I would definately stay here again because it was nice and I thought the price was good too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are an all-suite hotel in North Central San Antonio Stone Oak. Each room features a sitting area with sleeper sofa, 2nd television set, refrigerator and microwave and many other amenities. We have luxury rooms with Jacuzzis or kitchens as well as an outdoor pool and spa, fitness center, business center and sundry. Your stay with us is sure to make you feel right at home! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Hill Country Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Hill Country Hotel San Antonio
- Best Western San Antonio
- San Antonio Best Western
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Hill Country Suites San Antonio, Texas