“Best Hotel on Earth!!!!!”

Studio 6 San Antonio - Lackland AFB
Ranked #200 of 355 Hotels in San Antonio
Nashville, Tennessee
“Best Hotel on Earth!!!!!”
Reviewed 10 April 2013

I was traveling from Nashville to Laredo continuously 2 days. I stayed at studio 6 which across to highway 90 west by lackland air force base. This motel was cheap for extended stay and rooms which I stayed in was suite room. The room was very large and clean. I really recommend this motel and I will come again this summer with my family.
Cleanness: *****
Housekeeping:*****
Staff:*****
Room Service:*****

Room Tip: Corner suites are large and sunny
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
5 Thank obsever

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 28 March 2013

I really liked the long stay at studio6. the room was very comfortable & the front desk was very friendly. the office manager ted & several other employees offered much help to me in any way. I felt welcomed. Thank You :D

Room Tip: good for the money
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 January 2013

If have allergies, don't come here!!! I have walked through rooms in all three buildings of the complex and have come to the conclusion that there is black mold growing inside the walls. The place has a history of plumbing leaks. In fact, I was told that one of the rooms above me had a broken pipe. This explained why water was dripping through my ceiling. I really like the amenities of the hotel, but this was a deal breaker for me. One thing that is very common to South Texas is the shotty construction methods that are being used. So, for example, when a good rain storm comes that cheap roof job leaks like crazy. Or after a while, pipes that were fitted poorly start to leak.

• Stayed January 2013
1 Thank Beatleboy63
Reviewed 21 December 2012 via mobile

Back again to San Antonio, and ofcourse I booked my stay .at Studio 6 Lackland. Once again they did not let me down. I even came across meeting the GM " Ash " . I wanted to complement him and his establishment, also to inform him how much of a wonderful staff he has working for him. They make me feel real comfortable. Its a home away from home. Studio 6 Lackland will always have my business....

• Stayed December 2012
1 Thank Chammorro
Reviewed 16 November 2012 via mobile

While in town on a bussiness trip, I came across a a newly renovated extend stay studio 6. Not bad for the amount of days staying and the price. What a great value. Upon entering room noticed room was very big and spacious. New hardwood floors looked great. Room smelled nice and fresh as if they were anticipating my arrival. The furniture in the room looked brand new, with a very modern look. Kitchen counter also looked updated w/ marble top. This establishment fit all my business needs. I am definitly going to refer this property to my company and colleagues. Thank again for a comfortable stay.

• Stayed November 2012
1 Thank Chammorro
Reviewed 28 July 2012

I stayed here for business. I was look for a long term hotel. My wife and I look for hotels online before heading to San Antonio. The picture online were really nice. When we got there it was the exact opposite. This was a very nasty room. There was even hair in the plastic cups!!! The tv was about 20 years old with literally 10 channel. There was loud noise at 2 am. Even drug deals in the parking lot

• Stayed July 2012
3 Thank Tjoeguillory
Ash P, General Manager at Studio 6 San Antonio - Lackland AFB, responded to this review, 23 October 2012
Dear Mr. Guillory,

Thank you for taking the time out to give us your feedback. We apologize for not having one of our newly renovated rooms available for you during your stay with us. We have been hard at work renovating and remodeling the property to become the first completely renovated phoenix package Studio 6. We have now completed the renovations and have only the best rooms available for our guests. If your travel needs bring you to San Antonio again, I hope you will give us another opportunity to better serve you.