“The staff were very friendly and cared about my needs.”

Studio 6 San Antonio - Lackland AFB
Ranked #212 of 358 Hotels in San Antonio
Reviewed 13 April 2014

Studio 6 was awesome. I loved my room. It was spacious and Had hardwood floors throughout the room. It was nice to have a security guard at nights. The front desk staff were always happy to help out when asked. The pool was nice to swim in. Also, by having washers and dryers on site, as well as a work out room made it very convenient. There are several places to eat that are within walking distance. I enjoyed watching the planes from Lackland Air Force base fly around.

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank Allstardawnee
Ash P, General Manager at Studio 6 San Antonio - Lackland AFB, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2015

Dear Valued Guest:

Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your stay at the Studio 6 - San Antonio, TX.

Your feedback will be shared with the team to serve as recognition and encouragement; as we strive to continuously improve our guest experience.

Thank you again for sharing. We hope your next visit will be even better.

Ash Patel

Reviewed 9 December 2013

Service was great. Front desk staff were very helpful (gay guy was real cool). Housekeeping were really kind. Could've done a little better but overall good. Didn't have problems with the room at all.

• Stayed: October 2013
4  Thank Honey16778
Reviewed 1 July 2013

We arrived at the hotel after a long drive so naturally I go to use the restroom. I flip on the lights to see feces still on the toilet seat from the last guest. The floors were duty and dirty. Later after washing my hands and drying with a towel I laid the towel down on the sink and noticed a pubic hair was on it. There were also mustache trimmings on the counter. When I went to another guests room that I was traveling in I saw a roach crawling on their counter. I’m sorry but this was the worst hotel I have stayed in and if it wasn’t for the fact that the other couple we were traveling with us had the room I would’ve demanded my money back and left.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank nik y
Reviewed 10 April 2013

I was traveling from Nashville to Laredo continuously 2 days. I stayed at studio 6 which across to highway 90 west by lackland air force base. This motel was cheap for extended stay and rooms which I stayed in was suite room. The room was very large and clean. I really recommend this motel and I will come again this summer with my family.
Cleanness: *****
Housekeeping:*****
Staff:*****
Room Service:*****

Room Tip: Corner suites are large and sunny
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
5  Thank obsever
Reviewed 28 March 2013

I really liked the long stay at studio6. the room was very comfortable & the front desk was very friendly. the office manager ted & several other employees offered much help to me in any way. I felt welcomed. Thank You :D

Room Tip: good for the money
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 January 2013

If have allergies, don't come here!!! I have walked through rooms in all three buildings of the complex and have come to the conclusion that there is black mold growing inside the walls. The place has a history of plumbing leaks. In fact, I was told that one of the rooms above me had a broken pipe. This explained why water was dripping through my ceiling. I really like the amenities of the hotel, but this was a deal breaker for me. One thing that is very common to South Texas is the shotty construction methods that are being used. So, for example, when a good rain storm comes that cheap roof job leaks like crazy. Or after a while, pipes that were fitted poorly start to leak.

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank Beatleboy63
Reviewed 21 December 2012 via mobile

Back again to San Antonio, and ofcourse I booked my stay .at Studio 6 Lackland. Once again they did not let me down. I even came across meeting the GM " Ash " . I wanted to complement him and his establishment, also to inform him how much of a wonderful staff he has working for him. They make me feel real comfortable. Its a home away from home. Studio 6 Lackland will always have my business....

• Stayed: December 2012