“Great staff and excellent room!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Studio 6 San Antonio - Lackland AFB

Studio 6 San Antonio - Lackland AFB
Ranked #188 of 353 Hotels in San Antonio
“Great staff and excellent room!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

The staff were very friendly and the rooms were comfortable and clean. I was here for SeaWorld and hotel was very close to the location. It's close to Air Force base and saw many graduation families stay here. I would definitely visit here again.

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank GenNy21
Geneveve V, Director of Sales at Studio 6 San Antonio - Lackland AFB, responded to this review, 28 July 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your stay at the Studio 6 San Antonio Lackland AFB. Your feedback will be shared with the team to serve as recognition and encouragement; as we strive to continuously improve our guest experience. Thank you again for sharing. We hope your next visit will be even better.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Detroit, Michigan
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

I hated this place! My family and I were vacationing there back in April of this year. The room that they had "available" for us, smelled like smoke and it was straight up dirty! So the clerk at the front desk tried to find me a suitable room, but he spent 20 minutes trying to find one. Then when he finally located me one, it was a one bedroom with two beds, but I made reservation for a separate 2 bedroom. Then the next day when I asked to speak to the manager, apparently he was too busy doing rounds with another employee and as he indicated, he was notified about my situation. So when I asked him, will I get the room that I reserved, he indicated that there is a new “housekeeper” and he has to be trained, so it was a possibility that my room would not be ready until the following day. Well the following day came and the room was still not available, then he had the nerve on the last day that we were there to give us the room that we were supposed to have! WHAT!! Then he had the nerve to say that he was “sorry” for the inconvenience and he credited my account. Yeah, he credited my account alright, by $10!! I will NEVER and I mean NEVER go to this unprofessional, dirty place again!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Songwriter74
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Studio 6 San Antonio Lackland AFB. Your feedback is very important to us. At this property, we strive to provide a superior guest experience, and I am sorry yours did not meet expectations. Rest assured appropriate measures are being taken to address the problem and prevent future occurrence. We appreciate your sharing your concerns and hope you will give us an opportunity to better serve you in the near future.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 April 2014

Studio 6 was awesome. I loved my room. It was spacious and Had hardwood floors throughout the room. It was nice to have a security guard at nights. The front desk staff were always happy to help out when asked. The pool was nice to swim in. Also, by having washers and dryers on site, as well as a work out room made it very convenient. There are several places to eat that are within walking distance. I enjoyed watching the planes from Lackland Air Force base fly around.

• Stayed March 2014
1 Thank Allstardawnee
Ash P, General Manager at Studio 6 San Antonio - Lackland AFB, responded to this review, 24 September 2015
Dear Valued Guest:

Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your stay at the Studio 6 - San Antonio, TX.

Thank you again for sharing. We hope your next visit will be even better.

Ash Patel
San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 December 2013

Service was great. Front desk staff were very helpful (gay guy was real cool). Housekeeping were really kind. Could've done a little better but overall good. Didn't have problems with the room at all.

• Stayed October 2013
4 Thank Honey16778
waco
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2013

We arrived at the hotel after a long drive so naturally I go to use the restroom. I flip on the lights to see feces still on the toilet seat from the last guest. The floors were duty and dirty. Later after washing my hands and drying with a towel I laid the towel down on the sink and noticed a pubic hair was on it. There were also mustache trimmings on the counter. When I went to another guests room that I was traveling in I saw a roach crawling on their counter. I’m sorry but this was the worst hotel I have stayed in and if it wasn’t for the fact that the other couple we were traveling with us had the room I would’ve demanded my money back and left.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank nik y
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 April 2013

I was traveling from Nashville to Laredo continuously 2 days. I stayed at studio 6 which across to highway 90 west by lackland air force base. This motel was cheap for extended stay and rooms which I stayed in was suite room. The room was very large and clean. I really recommend this motel and I will come again this summer with my family.
Cleanness: *****
Housekeeping:*****
Staff:*****
Room Service:*****

Room Tip: Corner suites are large and sunny
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
5 Thank obsever
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 March 2013

I really liked the long stay at studio6. the room was very comfortable & the front desk was very friendly. the office manager ted & several other employees offered much help to me in any way. I felt welcomed. Thank You :D

Room Tip: good for the money
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled with friends