Studio 6 San Antonio - Lackland AFB
US$175
US$315
US$279
  • Restaurant
Comfort Suites Alamo/Riverwalk(San Antonio)
US$115
  • Breakfast included
Omni San Antonio Hotel(San Antonio)(Great Value!)
US$190
US$174
Hotels.com
US$1,949
JW Marriott
  • Restaurant
Omni La Mansion del Rio(San Antonio)
US$174
Hotel Contessa(San Antonio)
US$179
Travelocity
  • Pool
All reviewsextended staylackland afbfront deskfull kitchenair forcean older hotelrecommend this hotelappliancesmicrowave
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 August 2014

The staff here have been simply amazing and beyond helpful!!! Jacob--the manager--, Skye and Alex have gone out of their way to make sure that I got the best room for my 85 year old Mother and myself and to make sure we got everything we needed. Jacob made sure that he got us the very best room to meet our needs. Our room is just perfect and we are having such a wonderful time here. It is so rare that an entire staff makes the effort to ensure a customer is pleased with their experience---which is why we are coming back for another visit next month. I will HIGHLY recommend this motel to my family and friends. I am giving this motel and the excellent staff the highest ratings possible!!!!!

Room Tip: Ask Jacob Isquierdo--the manager--or Skye(who also works at the front desk)--for any help you need to find the best room for your individual needs----They REALLY care about customer satisfaction!!!!
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank jan t
Geneveve V, Director of Sales at Studio 6 San Antonio - Lackland AFB, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2015

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a positive review. We are so glad that our location offered convenience and flexibility during your stay with us. We are also grateful for your kind words about our staff members. We strive to make you feel at home when you are with us and there is nothing better than blending our family with our Studio 6 family! Thank you again for your feedback. We look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

The rooms were clean. Full kitchens stocked with dishes and all. Great price. Was there for my sons BMT Graduation and it was easy access to the base. About a mile from the gate. Would stay there again if in San Antonio.
The Con was we were on the 3rd floor and no elevator and I have bad knees.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank ShannonAverett
Geneveve V, Director of Sales at Studio 6 San Antonio - Lackland AFB, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your stay at the Studio 6 San Antonio Lackland AFB. Your feedback will be shared with the team to serve as recognition and encouragement; as we strive to continuously improve our guest experience. Thank you again for sharing. We hope your next visit will be even better.

Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

The staff were very friendly and the rooms were comfortable and clean. I was here for SeaWorld and hotel was very close to the location. It's close to Air Force base and saw many graduation families stay here. I would definitely visit here again.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank GenNy21

Dear Valued Guest,

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I hated this place! My family and I were vacationing there back in April of this year. The room that they had "available" for us, smelled like smoke and it was straight up dirty! So the clerk at the front desk tried to find me a suitable room, but he spent 20 minutes trying to find one. Then when he finally located me one, it was a one bedroom with two beds, but I made reservation for a separate 2 bedroom. Then the next day when I asked to speak to the manager, apparently he was too busy doing rounds with another employee and as he indicated, he was notified about my situation. So when I asked him, will I get the room that I reserved, he indicated that there is a new “housekeeper” and he has to be trained, so it was a possibility that my room would not be ready until the following day. Well the following day came and the room was still not available, then he had the nerve on the last day that we were there to give us the room that we were supposed to have! WHAT!! Then he had the nerve to say that he was “sorry” for the inconvenience and he credited my account. Yeah, he credited my account alright, by $10!! I will NEVER and I mean NEVER go to this unprofessional, dirty place again!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Songwriter74

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Studio 6 San Antonio Lackland AFB. Your feedback is very important to us. At this property, we strive to provide a superior guest experience, and I am sorry yours did not meet expectations. Rest assured appropriate measures are being taken to address the problem and prevent future occurrence. We appreciate your sharing your concerns and hope you will give us an opportunity to better serve you in the near future.

Reviewed 13 April 2014

Studio 6 was awesome. I loved my room. It was spacious and Had hardwood floors throughout the room. It was nice to have a security guard at nights. The front desk staff were always happy to help out when asked. The pool was nice to swim in. Also, by having washers and dryers on site, as well as a work out room made it very convenient. There are several places to eat that are within walking distance. I enjoyed watching the planes from Lackland Air Force base fly around.

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank Allstardawnee
Ash P, General Manager at Studio 6 San Antonio - Lackland AFB, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2015

Dear Valued Guest:

Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your stay at the Studio 6 - San Antonio, TX.

Thank you again for sharing. We hope your next visit will be even better.

Ash Patel