We enjoyed the hotel very much; I would recommend the hotel to couples, but not families. It is directly on the river and Houston Street. We had access to the river and the city. The Buckhorn Saloon as well as the Alamo is within walking distance in summer. The atmosphere was romantic. The lighting in the lobby is very dark, almost too dark for the front desk area, but it creates a romantic feel to the entire place. The rooms have decent lighting so you are not completely in the darkened atmosphere all the time. We had a room with a courtyard balcony and enjoyed the privacy of the area. We did not eat at the restaurants and only had one drink in one of the bars. We brought our own wine to enjoy in the courtyard. It was a very pleasant stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the San Antonio River Walk, within walking distance of the Alamo, Hotel Valencia Riverwalk is a boutique hotel in the heart of downtown San Antonio. Hotel Valencia is ideal for a romantic or weekend getaway, a business trip or a group or convention. Our hotel is a short walk from the San Antonio Convention Center, downtown attractions and only a short drive to The Pearl, theme parks and various golf courses. Enjoy signature cocktails in Naranja bar and dine in Dorregos Restaurant. Amenities include signature beds with Egyptian cotton linens, complimentary continental breakfast and complimentary Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Valencia Riverwalk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Valencia Riverwalk Hotel
- Valencia Riverwalk San Antonio
- Hotel Valencia San Antonio
- Hotel Valencia Riverwalk San Antonio, Texas