We stayed here for 4 nights in a king Riverwalk balcony room with breakfast included. Hotels very dark and dreary- like being shut inside a cardboard box!
This was a $300 to $400 a night room. The first two nights it was so noisy until 2:30am we couldn't sleep. Restaurant below had loud music and parties until early morning. Don't book a Riverwalk balcony room if you want to sleep after midnight!
On day 4 we baled on the breakfast included in our room package because it was so boring and bad we couldn't take it anymore - we went down the street to have something with some flavor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the San Antonio River Walk, within walking distance of the Alamo, Hotel Valencia Riverwalk is a boutique hotel in the heart of downtown San Antonio. Hotel Valencia is ideal for a romantic or weekend getaway, a business trip or a group or convention. Our hotel is a short walk from the San Antonio Convention Center, downtown attractions and only a short drive to The Pearl, theme parks and various golf courses. Enjoy signature cocktails in Naranja bar and dine in Dorregos Restaurant. Amenities include signature beds with Egyptian cotton linens, complimentary continental breakfast and complimentary Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Valencia Riverwalk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Valencia Riverwalk Hotel
- Valencia Riverwalk San Antonio
- Hotel Valencia San Antonio
- Hotel Valencia Riverwalk San Antonio, Texas