Stayed here for a week for business. Hotel is located by the riverwalk, few blocks from theaters, etc. Starbucks and Walgreens nearby for convenience. Stayed in a room on 12th floor. Rooms are very dark. Bathroom wash stand/sink had very slow drainage issues. Wifi was so slow, sometimes it was difficult to even check work email. Not sure if I would stay here if I was paying for the rooms out of my pocket.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the San Antonio River Walk, within walking distance of the Alamo, Hotel Valencia Riverwalk is a boutique hotel in the heart of downtown San Antonio. Hotel Valencia is ideal for a romantic or weekend getaway, a business trip or a group or convention. Our hotel is a short walk from the San Antonio Convention Center, downtown attractions and only a short drive to The Pearl, theme parks and various golf courses. Enjoy signature cocktails in Naranja bar and dine in Dorregos Restaurant. Amenities include signature beds with Egyptian cotton linens, complimentary continental breakfast and complimentary Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, Expedia, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Valencia Riverwalk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Valencia Riverwalk Hotel
- Valencia Riverwalk San Antonio
- Hotel Valencia San Antonio
- Hotel Valencia Riverwalk San Antonio, Texas