We stayed for 5 nights last month and it was a treat. The staff was very attentive. The room was very comfortable, and we rested well. The hotel breakfast was great, and nice to sit outside in the wintertime and enjoy the open air. The decor is dark and rich---very soothing to me. The door staff very friendly and helpful when it came time to bring our car. The desk staff was quick to point out a computer for guest use and help to get it operational. Only disappointment--no pool or hot tub. All in all, a very pleasant experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the historic San Antonio River Walk, Hotel Valencia Riverwalk is a boutique hotel in San Antonio located in the heart of downtown. Hotel Valencia is ideal for a romantic or weekend getaway, a business trip or a group or convention. Our hotel is within walking distance of the Alamo and other downtown attractions and only a short drive to Sea World, Six Flags Fiesta Texas and various golf courses. Enjoy signature cocktails in Vbar and dine in the acclaimed Citrus Restaurant. Amenities include signature beds with Egyptian cotton linens, complimentary high speed internet and newspaper. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your Hotel Valencia Riverwalk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Valencia Riverwalk Hotel
- Valencia Riverwalk San Antonio
- Hotel Valencia San Antonio
- Hotel Valencia Riverwalk San Antonio, Texas