My husband took me to San Antonio for an early Valentines Day get away. The hotel is quite a ways from the lively part of the riverwalk. We paid extra for the river view, however the shutters they have infront of the window wouldn't open due to the celing. When we looked out there were homeless people hanging around the walkway. The following morning, we found a cockroach crawling across the restroom wall. The staff was great, but we feel we overpaid for the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the San Antonio River Walk, within walking distance of the Alamo, Hotel Valencia Riverwalk is a boutique hotel in the heart of downtown San Antonio. Hotel Valencia is ideal for a romantic or weekend getaway, a business trip or a group or convention. Our hotel is a short walk from the San Antonio Convention Center, downtown attractions and only a short drive to The Pearl, theme parks and various golf courses. Enjoy signature cocktails in Naranja bar and dine in Dorregos Restaurant. Amenities include signature beds with Egyptian cotton linens, complimentary continental breakfast and complimentary Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Valencia Riverwalk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Valencia Riverwalk Hotel
- Valencia Riverwalk San Antonio
- Hotel Valencia San Antonio
- Hotel Valencia Riverwalk San Antonio, Texas