My husband and I had a short but sweet stay here last week. My favorite in San Antonio by far! The location is perfect and the rooms are amazing and oh so comfortable.
Shawn had us laughing at the bar while we enjoyed a few local draft beers. We didn't feel like having the usual Tex mex like we always do, so we opted to just stay there and eat at Citrus. It
was awesome! We wanted to order everything! Our server Lindsey recommended we get a few things and share and it worked out perfectly. The quail and lobster appetizers were so good! We shared the crab cake and ribeye after and were beyond satisfied. The best part was being able to go straight to our room after!
Every person working had a smile on their face and took such great care of us. Thanks!
This is where I'll be staying next time I'm in San Antonio.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the historic San Antonio River Walk, Hotel Valencia Riverwalk is a boutique hotel in San Antonio located in the heart of downtown. Hotel Valencia is ideal for a romantic or weekend getaway, a business trip or a group or convention. Our hotel is within walking distance of the Alamo and other downtown attractions and only a short drive to Sea World, Six Flags Fiesta Texas and various golf courses. Enjoy signature cocktails in Vbar and dine in the acclaimed Citrus Restaurant. Amenities include signature beds with Egyptian cotton linens, complimentary high speed internet and newspaper. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Valencia Riverwalk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Valencia Riverwalk Hotel
- Valencia Riverwalk San Antonio
- Hotel Valencia San Antonio
- Hotel Valencia Riverwalk San Antonio, Texas