“Immaculate Hotel”

Hotel Valencia Riverwalk
Ranked #6 of 357 Hotels in San Antonio
Reviewed 13 July 2014

I would like to say that I really had a great customer experience provided by the Valencia Hotel, I was impressed by the quality of rooms that they offer and the food was fantastic.
Also I would like to recognized the outstanding job from the housekeeping staff, I had the pleasure to meet Mrs Minerva that made my experience in San Antonio more comfortable and I will definitely come back for my business trips. I highly recommended .

Room Tip: I like to recommend the balconies, the view is always gorgeous through the night.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Write a ReviewReviews (3,187)

Reviewed 13 July 2014

Easy to get cabs/drop off car/get car back. Rooms are nicely designed. Good for the River Walk (early morning exercise/breakfast at a cafe by the canal). Quiet. Relaxed. Subdued lighting. Definite absence of kids. Close to theater district. We like the the Majestic which is 2 minutes away (Eddie Izzard, Pink Martini, Diana Krall, etc). Nice bar in the hotel to retreat to afterwards. Cool. Dark. Nice beds. ZZZZZzzzzzzz.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

I have stayed on the riverwalk several times in the past. This was one of the better hotels we stayed at. Very happy with the location and customer service. The front desk personnel and valets were very professional and courteous. Will definitely stay here again.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 July 2014

We had a wonderful stay at the Hotel Valencia. This place is truly beautiful and everyone was very friendly. Also make sure to check out Citrus, its not your average hotel restaurant. Great food and Lindsey took wonderful care of us. 5 Star!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

My husband and I had a short but sweet stay here last week. My favorite in San Antonio by far! The location is perfect and the rooms are amazing and oh so comfortable.
Shawn had us laughing at the bar while we enjoyed a few local draft beers. We didn't feel like having the usual Tex mex like we always do, so we opted to just stay there and eat at Citrus. It
was awesome! We wanted to order everything! Our server Lindsey recommended we get a few things and share and it worked out perfectly. The quail and lobster appetizers were so good! We shared the crab cake and ribeye after and were beyond satisfied. The best part was being able to go straight to our room after!
Every person working had a smile on their face and took such great care of us. Thanks!
This is where I'll be staying next time I'm in San Antonio.

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 12 July 2014

We stayed here on our wedding night. Loved our cozy, clean room and was greeted by a friendly staff when we arrived. Got some recommendations and great help from one of the coordinators, Nicole! Can't wait to stay again!

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 11 July 2014

This is my favorite place to stay in SA. The hotel is beautiful, comfy, convenient. The service is incredible. Ask for VVIP Coordinator, Nicole.
She made our anniversary stay so awesome. She's polite and helpful...a definite asset to this establishment. I was so glad I called before we arrived. She made sure our room was perfect and our stay was relaxing and romantic. The hotel has a restaurant, Citrus, that blew us away. You cannot miss having breakfast there. Phenomenal!! Food is fresh and delicious. The hotel is in a great location, easy access to the riverwalk. We cannot wait to go back. Planning a trip to the Valencia for my birthday. Don't bother with the other hotels. You are missing out on a class-act if you go anywhere else.

• Stayed: May 2014