Hotel Valencia Riverwalk
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
Omni La Mansion del Rio(San Antonio)
  • Restaurant
  • Breakfast included
Mokara Hotel and Spa(San Antonio)
3,250 results
All reviewsnicole phillipsisrael gonzalezvalet supervisorthe river walkcourtyard roombeautiful hotelhouston streetvalet parkingmajestic theaterromantic getawayvalet serviceupon checkcitrusmouradvvipriverwalkacenar
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 July 2014

I have visited San Antonio many times throughout the years, but this was my first time at Hotel Valencia. The hotel was beautifully decorated and has a very knowledgeable and friendly staff. The room had a gorgeous view of the Riverwalk and was impeccably clean. Upon check-out we were greeted by the Front Office Manager, George Tays. He was very sincere while inquiring about our stay at Hotel Valencia. As a former hotel sales manager that was very refreshing to witness such professionalism. Also, the valet, Edgar, was extremely helpful packing my car and even asked if I needed directions anywhere. I will definitely be back to Hotel Valencia in the near future!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank f_katie
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Gloria Morrell was a great cocktail waitress!! The V bar had a great atmosphere, comfy seating, live music and it was right on the riverwalk! I will for sure be returning every time I visit San Antonio!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

Hilda Siller the housekeeping lady most impressed me with her working ethics and passion for her line of duty. When she knocked at the door she treated me with great respect and not just a guest but as one treats family member. She made me feel extremely welcome. Employees like that make a visit worthwhile. I can't wait for my next visit. Everyone is so hosptile.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 July 2014

Worth every penny. Wonderful staff, location and rooms. This is not a hotel, your stay is an EVENT, one that you won't forget. Simply superb. The rooms are just stunning with all the furniture and bedding immaculate and just beautiful.

Room Tip: We stayed in room 418, all I can tell you it was absolutely beautiful!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 July 2014

I have been booking candidates with the hotel for the past 1.5 yrs and the partnership has been great. I can call at anytime and they provide excellent service no matter who answers. I highly recommend working with them and or staying at the hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business