“Wonderful place for young children!”
Review of Kiddie Park

Kiddie Park
Ranked #71 of 280 things to do in San Antonio
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Kiddie Park is the perfect place for children and adults to enjoy a nostalgic day of old-fashioned fun at one of San Antonio's most treasured landmarks! Established in 1925 and renovated in 2009, Kiddie Park is America's oldest children's amusement park! Kiddie Park has preserved its 1920's style by maintaining all of the original rides, while updating the park with modern facilities. Guests can enjoy the parks' old-fashioned ferris wheel and famous hand-carved Herschell Spillman carousel, as well as other classic kids' rides that have made Kiddie Park an iconic San Antonio attraction for over 90 years! We also host birthday parties, private parties, and company events!
Reviewed 7 August 2011

My daughter and I spent 3 hours here recently while my husband was in a training session in San Antonio. My five-year-old just loved Kiddie Park, and I treasure the memories we made there! She rode everything with the exception of the ferris wheel, and had a blast! I even rode the spinning rocket ride with her, and it went faster than I thought. Kiddie Park is a true gem and it was so nice to have a slow, fun morning with my daughter in the middle of San Antonio. If we are ever in San Antonio again before my little one gets too much older, we will return to Kiddie Park!

1  Thank FloridaPixie
"amusement"
"safety"
"admission"

Reviewed 13 June 2010

We went to kiddie park for a birthday party. It's small and old but nice for children under six. The rides seem to be originals with new paint. I'm glad this place remains open. My only complaint is the parking.....very difficult to find decent parking

1  Thank damckin_99
Reviewed 3 March 2007

Kiddie Park, SanAntonio, TX
March 3,2007

It's like you have traveled back in time!
Any time we visit San Antonio our kids (9,6,5 and 3) always have to make a stop at kiddie park. The rides are from the 1920's! The rides are old metal, not Disney that's for sure but just plain fun. You can get your hand stamped and ride the rides as much as you want or buy tickets for one ride at a time. You don't have to spend the whole day or wait in lines! Like I said it's no Disney but it is a blast from the past!
We like to stop and get our lunch at Cheesy Jane's (located down the street) and eat at the picnic tables. Why not, it's something you will never forget.

9  Thank Mom4life