My husband and I splurged and had 2 nights and stayed at the Mokara. We hadn't stayed there since it had been the "Watermark". There wasn't one detail compromised. The level of service we received was bar-none. Hilario did everything he could to make our stay exactly what we wanted. Can't wait to go back. Well worth the splurge! My spa facial was one of the best ever.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Mokara Hotel & Spa, a relaxing retreat on San Antonio’s world-famous River Walk. Just steps from all the action yet worlds away, this inviting oasis has all the best creature comforts easily at hand, including luxurious accommodations, first-class amenities, fine dining and a full-service spa. Plus, our attentive staff is always available to make your stay in San Antonio a truly memorable one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mokara Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mokara Hotel San Antonio
- Watermark Hotel San Antonio
- Mokara Hotel And Spa San Antonio, Texas