Believe everything you read about Mokara. I've stayed at many highly rated hotels in San Antonio, and Mokara is unquestionably at the top of my list. It starts with superior service - over the top attention to detail. We were walked to the elevator during check-in by a member of the desk staff, and later - accompanied by a doorman down to the riverwalk level of the hotel as he provided us with food and drink suggestions. It wasn't pushy or uncomfortable service - just enough to make you feel welcome. Our room was spectacular - really well appointed and luxurious (with the exception of the clearly dated telephones, which oddly stuck out in an otherwise sensational room). It's not cheap to stay at Mokara, but in this case - you most definitely get what you pay for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Mokara Hotel & Spa, a relaxing retreat on San Antonio’s world-famous River Walk. Just steps from all the action yet worlds away, this inviting oasis has all the best creature comforts easily at hand, including luxurious accommodations, first-class amenities, fine dining and a full-service spa. Plus, our attentive staff is always available to make your stay in San Antonio a truly memorable one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Hotel.de, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Mokara Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mokara Hotel San Antonio
- Watermark Hotel San Antonio
- Mokara Hotel And Spa San Antonio, Texas