This boutique hotel on the Riverwalk, was everything you could want in a hotel. neat, clean, nice location, frendly staff, upscale dining and close to most downtown attractions. However, the rooms are very small and the balcony is tiny. Not the type balcony that you feel comfortable standing on, especially on an upper floor. Have stayed at other hotels that were just as nice for a lot less money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Mokara Hotel & Spa, a relaxing retreat on San Antonio’s world-famous River Walk. Just steps from all the action yet worlds away, this inviting oasis has all the best creature comforts easily at hand, including luxurious accommodations, first-class amenities, fine dining and a full-service spa. Plus, our attentive staff is always available to make your stay in San Antonio a truly memorable one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mokara Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mokara Hotel San Antonio
- Watermark Hotel San Antonio
- Mokara Hotel And Spa San Antonio, Texas