I’m not sure why we decided to spend Christmas week at the River Walk in San Antonio this year. Thought it would be something different. We chose the Mokara after reading the reviews here. We were not disappointed. Mokara is a very nice hotel with an incredibly courteous and helpful staff. The room was clean and well appointed, wifi worked well, bathroom spacious with Jacuzzi tub and good strong shower.
We were pleasantly surprised at how good the room service breakfast is. Not cheap, but really good. We ended up having breakfast in the room every morning.
The River Walk was very busy for obvious reasons but noise in the room was nonexistent (4th floor, facing the riverwalk).
The Mokara is a dog friendly hotel and our dog, Bart, enjoyed his trip as well. Early morning walks above/outside the River Walk can be “interesting”.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Mokara Hotel & Spa, a relaxing retreat on San Antonio’s world-famous River Walk. Just steps from all the action yet worlds away, this inviting oasis has all the best creature comforts easily at hand, including luxurious accommodations, first-class amenities, fine dining and a full-service spa. Plus, our attentive staff is always available to make your stay in San Antonio a truly memorable one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Mokara Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mokara Hotel San Antonio
- Watermark Hotel San Antonio
- Mokara Hotel And Spa San Antonio, Texas