I wrote about this hotel when it was relatively new and called The Watermark. I have since stayed here maybe 4-5 times. The rooms are wonderful, very spacious, relaxing, and bright. One of the best hotel beds around. The bed is the best part of the room, honestly. Huge bathroom (I am puzzled by the bath butler service though...cannot imagine...) Room service is from Ostra and the food is terrific. The staff are nice, courteous, but a bit obsequious. The hotel gym is OK, a bit cramped, and not easy if you are looking to do weights/strength although fine for cardio. I had a tough time trying to schedule a (any) spa service, they had basically no availability even with 1-2 days advance notice, which was a bit of a disappointment (I wonder if they should save slots for hotel guests). The toiletries could be improved, they do not seem on par with the rest of the room's amenities. An expensive hotel, but very comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Mokara Hotel & Spa, a relaxing retreat on San Antonio’s world-famous River Walk. Just steps from all the action yet worlds away, this inviting oasis has all the best creature comforts easily at hand, including luxurious accommodations, first-class amenities, fine dining and a full-service spa. Plus, our attentive staff is always available to make your stay in San Antonio a truly memorable one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Hotel.de so you can book your Mokara Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mokara Hotel San Antonio
- Watermark Hotel San Antonio
- Mokara Hotel And Spa San Antonio, Texas