We truly enjoyed our stay at the Mokara on our first trip to San Antonio. From the moment we pulled up in car, the service was top notch. We had arrived a few hours early and they were kind enough to let us check in with a beautiful balcony spa floor room. The location was excellent, wonderful spa, fitness center, roof top pool and hot tub, loved every moment there. The doorman even stayed with us chatting until we drove away. We didn't get a chance to sample the restaurant so I can't speak of that, hopefully we get to visit San Antonio again and try it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Mokara Hotel & Spa, a relaxing retreat on San Antonio’s world-famous River Walk. Just steps from all the action yet worlds away, this inviting oasis has all the best creature comforts easily at hand, including luxurious accommodations, first-class amenities, fine dining and a full-service spa. Plus, our attentive staff is always available to make your stay in San Antonio a truly memorable one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Mokara Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mokara Hotel San Antonio
- Watermark Hotel San Antonio
- Mokara Hotel And Spa San Antonio, Texas