The Mokara needs ice machines. The Mokara is as the Mokara does. It's not what the Mokara says about itself. It's about how the Mokara delivers service. In our experience the Mokara couldn't get ice for us at 10:00 PM other than through Room Service and, for us, Room Service failed completely. As long as the Mokara's system excludes ice machines from guests' access, it'd better perk up its Room Service a bit. Can you imagine being required to call Room Service for Ice? Yes, and only at the Mokara!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Mokara Hotel & Spa, a relaxing retreat on San Antonio’s world-famous River Walk. Just steps from all the action yet worlds away, this inviting oasis has all the best creature comforts easily at hand, including luxurious accommodations, first-class amenities, fine dining and a full-service spa. Plus, our attentive staff is always available to make your stay in San Antonio a truly memorable one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Mokara Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mokara Hotel San Antonio
- Watermark Hotel San Antonio
- Mokara Hotel And Spa San Antonio, Texas