We booked two rooms for a couple of nights this last January, and we found it to be the best hotel on the riverwalk. (We have stayed at many places on the riverwalk.) The rooms were fabulous with wonderful beds, linens, great turn down service and attention to detail. We greatly enjoyed using the spa which was terrific and reasonably priced. We especially enjoyed the steam rooms and sauna. We ate at the restaurant which was fine...I would definitely say it was the weakest part of the hotel. Another downside was the lack of a hotel bar. You have to go to the restaurant which is mobbed in the evening by all the conventioneers and can be difficult to get service for just a drink to take up to your room, but other than this we absolutely enjoyed our stay there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Mokara Hotel & Spa, a relaxing retreat on San Antonio’s world-famous River Walk. Just steps from all the action yet worlds away, this inviting oasis has all the best creature comforts easily at hand, including luxurious accommodations, first-class amenities, fine dining and a full-service spa. Plus, our attentive staff is always available to make your stay in San Antonio a truly memorable one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Mokara Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mokara Hotel San Antonio
- Watermark Hotel San Antonio
- Mokara Hotel And Spa San Antonio, Texas