We wanted a relaxation break on our trip and we got it at the Watermark -- a fine and luxurious facility. The spa is spacious and very well equipped -- perhaps the best we've ever used. The location, right on the river walk, could not be better. The staff pampered us. Food in the river walk restaurant was not great but good. The atmosphere made up for what was a bit lacking in some of the food. Breakfast, however, was very good. Oddly, the hotel has no business center though guests may use the one in the sister hotel across the bridge. Parking at $28 per night ain't cheap but the valet service for the car was fast, efficient, and friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Mokara Hotel & Spa, a relaxing retreat on San Antonio’s world-famous River Walk. Just steps from all the action yet worlds away, this inviting oasis has all the best creature comforts easily at hand, including luxurious accommodations, first-class amenities, fine dining and a full-service spa. Plus, our attentive staff is always available to make your stay in San Antonio a truly memorable one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Mokara Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mokara Hotel San Antonio
- Watermark Hotel San Antonio
- Mokara Hotel And Spa San Antonio, Texas