“ALWAYS Perfection!”

Price range: US$0 - US$50
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 23 March 2013

Absolutely The BEST!!! We have been there for both lunch and dinner and Never been disappointed! Never a large extensive menu. But items, that are chosen based on the season and availability are executed to perfection. Innovative yet classic, the menu is always changing. Check for current selections on their Facebook page. Other restaurants in this category seem “tired” in comparison. Treat yourself to this hidden gem in Olmos Park....it is PERFECTION!!!!

1  Thank Trisha Friend S

Reviewed 10 March 2013

What a pleasant discovery ! Laurent's Modern Cuisine was highly recommended by our local friends in San Antonio and lived to our high expectations (a feat in and of itself). We ordered from the Prix Fixe option which turned out is a great way to go. True to great technique and standards, all my courses came in the right size portions, each one leaving an impactful impeccable impression on my senses. The atmosphere is casual elegant with a reassuring view of the kitchen's activity from where we sat. I had the pleasure to sample bites from other dishes that were served at our table. I feel that I would have been as equally and as highly satisfied had I ordered other dishes on the menu. Desserts were, again, fantastic, I had the soufflé which "took me back"...
Toward the end of our dinner, Chef Laurent came by, and in my book, it is always a good signature of someone who takes pride and ownership in their work. Great times!

1  Thank simplyyg
Reviewed 29 January 2013

Our lunch was very good, I had a pear salad and my husband the hanger steak.Just a pricey for lunch . We were the only diners at 1230 on a Monday.
They had to run out for change to break a hundred.

Reviewed 23 January 2013

Unexpected excellence! Limited menu , prix fixe. Elegant presentation, stunning service. They always offer an amuse bouchethat prepares you for an evening of pleasure. The entrees come with multiples sides place for the table, with refills generously available. So good you always want more! Portion sizes are small but always enough, so you leave very satisfied but don't feel stuffed. This place is a new favortie after many visits.

1  Thank ihatefakenames
Reviewed 17 January 2013

After hearing great things about Laurent's we met friends there for dinner last month. We all had the Prix Fixe menu. We found the food to be consistently good and beautifully plated, but a tad disappointing in taste, particularly given word of mouth comments. Need to go again and get more experience with their food.