“Must do!”

29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Must do!”
Reviewed 26 April 2013

In the past I have always hated drawing, painting or anything else that had to do with art so I was a little but cautious when signing up for this with a few friends. I was so surprised at how much this is! I've been twice already and am planning many more trips here! Of course the wine just adds to the fun but it's such a warm and inviting environment and I recommend this to everyone!

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Ashley900812

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Van Gogh meets San Antone”
Reviewed 6 April 2013

A unique and hands on experience in artisans alley. My mom, sister and I arrived at the studio with wine, cheese, crackers and chocolate! We were greeted by Jessica and her assistant and found our seats and easels. We set up our food and wine and got comfortable with the set up. Everything was organized and the staff were very inviting and made us feel at home. The instructor Jessica was a skilled teacher: patient, encouraging, humble and laid back! Se made the experience warm and fun! She helped us through each step and made sure everyone was on task before the next step. After wine for courage, cheese for nourishment and chocolate for reward we painted a rendition of starry might in San Antonio! It was a great experience, I encourage for something new and interactive. Plus you can bring home a piece of art painted by you!

Visited April 2013
1 Thank kaufmanel
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Fun with the girls”
Reviewed 17 December 2012

I attended a birthday party here for my cousin. I was pretty nervous as I am no goodja painting. In the end the instructor Jenny did a great job and all ended up great. I had a really good time and lots of fun.

1 Thank 9142chanes